Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part- 4

zindegi ki talaash me ham
maut ke kitne paas agaye
jab ye socha to ghabra gaye
agaye ham kahaan agaye..😭🀒😭

Dehradun-...

two soulmates were lost in each others...the moon was silently witnessing their divine love...the beauty of their divine love can masmerize anyone...

abhay was lost in piyaa's baby brown eyes...piya was spellbound nd emotional bcs of the depth of abhays love...his blue orbs defines evry feelings of his heart...

Abhay- piya...i cnt blv that you can love me this much...why piya? why do you love me crazily...i always hurt u some way...then why do u love me madly...i cant handle ur intense feelings...i m too weak...i m scared piya...if  i ever hurt u!! then...this very thought  is enough to kill me...

piya takes his face in her hand and caressed it with very much love...

piya- abhay tell me first why do u love me? why do u protect me like i m some precious gift for u...is there any reason behind ur love for me?...no naa...abhay our souls belong to each other...love dont need any reason...

abhay was speechless...he kissed her forehrad...

piya said proudly...and mr raichand..for ur info...my Abhay is not ordinary...he is my most precious vampire...and u know what i love my monster more than eternity...

Abhay- piya thanks for being mine...i hv no heart...but ur heart is my breath...i cnt live without u piya...promise me you will nvr go away from me...

Piya- i promise abhay...i will love you forever... i will nvr go away from you...and i will not let anyone come between us...not even death...i will allways come back to u...( flashback ends)
and abhay was fighting with this memories...

piya u lied...u broke ur promise...why piya...why did u left me in this  dead life...why...death is better than this loneliness...i will nvr frgv u...nvr...i hate u...i hate this love...if u r gone...then why this feelings and memories are still fresh...why...i cant take it anymore...i cnt handle this pain...
and abhay ran in superfast speed as if he will run to end of the world...whr no pain no memories can reach him...
london-

a shocked Shomita asked rohan r u sure piya is the one for this...
yes dear!! i tried hard to find other ways..but she is the only one who can end that ferocious creature...our job is to protect innocents...and only piya holds the power to end that bloodsucker...and its urgent shomita...he is killing humans...we hv to stop him...

Shomita- but you was the one who wanted to keep her away from india...her past might hurt her again Rohan...then why?

Rohan- i know...but our duty is more imprtnt thn our own reasons shomita...u know it...

Shomita- ok thn...but we will all go together...i cnt let her go alone...me and parash will protect her...i wont let any harm touch my pari...

Rohan- yes...i know dear!! lets go we will hv to explain many things to her...

they saw piya was peacefullyy sleeping...

shomita caressed her hair with affection...and piya woke up in shock...

rohan asked what happen sweety...any bad dream...

the same dream dad...i dnt know why its hunting me...i was again failed to see his face dad...

rohan shomita  were tensed...

rohan- dnt worry sweety...now i m here...so from now on nothing will upset you..come here...

rohan kept his palm on piya's forehead...and afterchanting some spell he opened his eyes...

rohan- piya...from nw on...you will never see this dream again ok...

piya was a little sad

Piya- why dad? i wanted to see his face...why did u end it dad!!

Shomita- piya we cnt see u upset...evry day just bcs of a dream...leave it dear...time will tell u evrything...

Rohan- nd piya now u hv to focus on our duty...which is must...not a mere dream...

Piya- which duty dad? anything serious...tell me then...

Rohan- yes beta...wew r going to india...

Piya- what!! really dad...u r taking us with u...wow dad...thnks...

Rohan- not just that dear... i m taking u there bcs u hv a big task to cmplt...

Piya- what task dad?
rohan- beta...an ancient nd powerfull vampire is killing innocents vigorously...other vampires nd supernaturals allready tried to stop him...but no one can kill him accept u...only you have the power to kill him...

piya was shocked...

piya- what!! someone is killing innocents...why did'nt u said it before dad...u were saying the truth dad..i will hv to focus on my duty...nd i will do whatever u ask for saving innocents...i hate this monsters...i hate them to an extent that can kill them in a second...jst like this monster...one vampire was the reason of my sisters death...i will kill him dad...

shomita bcm sad to rmmbr her other daughter Panchi's death...rohan seemed a little tensed...

piya- whats wrong mom...did i hurt u...is there anything u r hiding...

rohan- we wont hide it anymore piya...this is what we were scared of...this vampire killed our Panchi too...

piya was hell shocked...what?? why did'nt u tell me? panchi was killed by this vampire!!...no...i will not leave you bloodsucker.i hate u...u will face death in my hand...wait...i m coming to put an end to ur life...piya was burning in rage...nd anger... 

Rohan- we r proud of u beta...u r the only sucsessor of white angels...nd we feel proud to have u as our child...

Piya hugged her parents...i love u mom dad...panchi will get justice...i promise...
but whr is parash dad?

he will join us later piya...he is on a mission to save wolfclan from a witch...lets go beta...get ready...pack ur things...we will leave tomorrow...

Dehradun-

chaand- haseena hold ur tears...we cnt stop him...we cant save him either...the supiriors are correct...they hv to stop abhay...

Haseena- by killing him!! is it the only way chaand? why? i cnt let him die!!

Chaand- haseena...u know that  abhay himself creating this problems for him...he knows evrything...we r hlplss haseena...we cnt save him anymore...

Haseena- no chaand...i wont let it happen...whoever that person is...who coming to kill my son... i will stop that person...my son cant die again...

Chaand- haseena u know...that he is killing himself evry moment by torturing himself...he dont want to leave like this...and he knows that someone is coming to kill him...but he himself is inviting his death...let him be free haseena...from this miserable life...let him rest in peace...this the only way he can be happy...

Haseena was shattered...chaand was not wrong...whats the point to bound abhay in this darkness...he will be happy to be free...maybe this the only way he can be with piya again...

chaand holds haseena comforing her...haseena sometimes we have to let it go...birds are happy not in cage...but in open sky...let abhay fly with his love...

pls comment nd sorry for mistakes...i know i m not a good writer...jst pls dnt throw joota on me...eggs will be fine😲😊Cry...lollzz
Edited by samanthawllms7 - 11 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me 1st😲😲
resπŸ˜†
---unres---
lovely update dr!
so abhiya is gonna meeting soon!!i wonder what will be abhay's reaction after seeing this new supernatural piaπŸ˜†!!cont soon.
Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Abhiya r gonna meet soon...yay
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update.
Piya is coming 2 meet Abhay.Abhay is in so much pain.Loved d flashbak.How dare superiors plan 2 kill Abhay?😑.
Excited 4 Abhiya meeting.
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️
Abhay killed Panchi too. 😲 😲 πŸ˜† And Piya on the mission to kill him...Waiting for Abhiya's meeting
very eagerly...Pls Continue Soon...Thanks for the pm. 😊

Pls Update Your 1st Abhiya FF also yar.Its my fav among your FF's.Pls Update it.
Its a request. 😊
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.seems like abhiya meeting is going to happen in next update
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
both abhay and chandeena are in pain... sad 4 them... hope pia again bring light in deir dead life... waiting 4 abhiya meeting... but pia's past what is it and panchi was pia's sister... waiting to knw more abt her life...
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnk u for comments...sorry for mistakes...i m bad in writing.:-(:'(:'(.thats why i dnt wnt distrb anyone by snding unnesscry pms...so if u want updts...thn snd a buddy request...i will only pm those who wnt pms...sorry again if i disturbed anyone:(:(