Page 1 of 58

Page 1
Page   of 58
Page 2 Page 58

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit behind my lungi look in 'Chennai Express': Deepika Padukone

PTI : New Delhi, Thu Feb 07 2013, 14:16 hrs

Hopefully, Deepika Padukone's 'lungi' and shirt look from 'Chennai Express' posters does not spark a trend but it has certainly made everyone do a double take.

The actress reveals that film's lead actor Shah Rukh Khan and director Rohit Shetty came up with the idea to dress her in a 'lungi'.

"That's something new and I hope it works," says Deepika about her look.

"The idea to wear a 'lungi' is not mine actually. It was Shah Rukh and Rohit who came up with it. We had to quickly do a photoshoot because we were losing the light. They were like 'Why don't we give her this 'lungi' and make her look modern'. The shirt that I am wearing in the posters also belongs to SRK, only the sunglasses are mine," the actress told PTI.

The potboiler, which reunites Deepika with SRK onscreen after her debut in 'Om Shanti Om', is slated to release this year.

Deepika, fresh from the success of 'Race 2', is looking forward to back-to-back releases this year.

"It has been a good year but my next next six months are very demanding in terms of my schedule. I hope all the hard work pays. I have 'Chennai Express' and 'Kochadaiyaan' with Rajini (Rajinikanth) sir is also ready for release," says Deepika.

She has two other films --'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', her film will Ranbik Kapoor and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela'.

There were reports that she may star in Salman Khan's 'Kick' but the actress denies it.

"That's all speculation. It probably stems from the fact that I had expressed a desire to work with Salman Khan. Maybe these stories are coming from there. There is nothing concrete on that film yet."

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/shah-rukh-khan-rohit-behind-my-lungi-look-in-chennai-express-deepika-padukone/1070831/

LOL LOL LOL

Edited by hasini009 - 17 October 2013 at 11:12am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Divaliciouspria4everTeh_BatmanMadhuriDixitKal Elani_grThe.LannisteriluvOriginalsKhatamKahanicrystalalenaHawaaPotbambogli-Barun....Poojie....swashbucklingwhiterose29Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lungi Returns!!!!!!!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Teh_Batman

IF-Dazzler

Teh_Batman

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Shahrukh might wear that shirt more often now.. 

Edited by Teh_Batman - 07 February 2013 at 3:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini009

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
anushka, sushant behind my ghaghra: aamir

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Asha_AshVik-HeerRanjha-ILoveDramafrostyChristina_YangKkkkkingKhanbskerPigBenisForeverSHINeeMoodyFoodieMadhuriDixitSandCastle.abby_girl30YankeesFranco.Elixir.GundayVedanthasini009ani_grKhatamKahaniLadyDabanggsscomp32bambogli.ProperPatola.HappyMelodyruky786-Eris-mango-frostSharif.Badmaash

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit behind my lungi

KJo, Arjun, PC. Ab Rohit bhi?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ILoveDramaChristina_YangPigBenisTeh_BatmanMadhuriDixitFullyFaltoo.abby_girl30Yankees-Gaganjot-MephistoGundayVedanthasini009ani_grKhatamKahaniLadyDabanggGauahargeous_Nsscomp32bambogli-Eris-Sharif.BadmaashHappyMelodyruky786

New_nova

IF-Rockerz

New_nova

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Ku kuk ku ku...Lungi ke peeche kya hai, Lungi ke peeche..

Answer: SRK and Rohit hai

Edited Ans.

Edited by New_nova - 07 February 2013 at 3:24am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12bella_indianILoveDramaTeh_BatmanFullyFaltoo.MoodyFoodieKhayaliPulaobamboglisscomp32GundayVedantLadyDabanggKhatamKahani

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged

There were reports that she may star in Salman Khan's 'Kick' but the actress denies it.

"That's all speculation. It probably stems from the fact that I had expressed a desire to work with Salman Khan. Maybe these stories are coming from there.There is nothing concrete on that film yet."

from where, she is talking about?

DP ji, aap 'KICK' karna hi padega, kyunki we IFians already discussed about this and dedicated some space & topics for your KICKLOL

Teh_Batman

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
shukar karo rohit ka creative mind  didn't work much otherwise lungi ke pichee , lungi ke nichee bhi hosakta tha..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teh_Batmanhasini009bambogli

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by New_nova

Ku kuk ku ku...Lungi ke peeche kya hai, Lungi ke peeche..

taange haiLOL

Teh_Batman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top