Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SBS segment was superb. Parvati falling madly for her little swamy. Loved it. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Par sona ne abp ka naam sun ke kyun chillayi? Pata nahi. Koi is segment ke pics post karega, please.
Gopiii thumbnail
The segment was so cute and superb. Sona was killing him with his kisses. Poor little Shivji was all pareshaan. πŸ˜†
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww he's so cute... Chote shiv... (in SBS segment). It was fun to watch Sonarika's & the Kid's Bonding
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was so cute Sonarika with the kid. She was taken in by his cuteness completely.  πŸ˜‰
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sona was completely taken in by her little Mahadev. The little one did look like he needed a break from all the excess attention he was getting and Sona' s make up was not making it any better.  πŸ˜†
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if now sona is given a choice to choose between bada and chota mahadev...i think she'll surely choose chota mahadev...πŸ˜†..mohit ki toh chutti ho gayi...πŸ˜†
ranidutta thumbnail
Guys, I need help. It's been 2 days and I keep on viewing this SBS segment. I am in love w/ chotu mahadev. He is just so adorable in that get-up. I wish I was there and I would be just as crazy about him is sona.

Ahhh, kids so innocent, so precious.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sweety you are not the only one-i have downloaded the segment and watched it multiple timesπŸ˜†
little guys so so cute!!!![;$]