Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

cutearsha

cutearsha

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
WARM WELCOME FOR HATERS...PLZZ CME N SHRE UR VIEWS..TongueTongue

FST I LOVE U SHAKTI DI,,,

HII GYZZ...YHH..ITS UNBLIEVABLE NAA(MY OST TOPIC)..BT IS TRUE GYZZ, TAAREY TRAK GONNAAA ENDClapClapClapClapClap
LTS CELEBRATE GYZZ...
I DNT THINK CLEAR KARNE KI JAROT H AFTRALL WE R REGULAR VIEWR OF D3, CNFESSION HUA I WAS SO SHOKD, BT PALKI MA'M GAVE US RELIEF FINALIII, GRADULI TAANI SCREEN SPACE KAM N YIPPIEE FCT H KI US K GANG K SATH KOI SCENE NAHI HOTE, I LOVE MY OLD D3 GANG N GANG WID HR IT WAS UNBEARABLE...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

BT GRADUALI TAANI SCREEN SE OUT HO RAHI H, ITS OSSUM FEELING, INFCT YSTR EPI ME PALKI MA'M NE JO TAANI KSATH CRAP KIA DT IS CMNDABLEClap...TAANI IN TOWEL...VO USE LESS SCENE(SO POOR FOR HER)...
I HOPE GOA TAAREY ROMANCE SCENE SOON END HO N TAANI D3 GANG SE PRMANT OUT...ClapClapClapClapClapClap.

ITS TIME 4 CELEBRATE GYZZZ...LOVE U PALKI MA'M, WAITIN FOR NEW TWIST N NW FACE IN D3...THNK U GYZZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrtashug9Neha_KR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THANK U PALKI MA'M...FINALI TAAREY TRAK GONA END" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teenage_dream

teenage_dream

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
.AngryAngry
who told u???
u reali hate taarey...??? lagta to nahi h..itni thinking taarey k lia...arsha fans r ""vaile"""

go n gt life gyzzz...u all  arsha fans r reali sickkk...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti.apj73jolly.d3fdrmgalssruthihoneey95ish123samiha_taareytaareeyforevercarnations.-CussTheWorldUpzoharocksshamanbkDiya_Taarey-Memories-.StarDust.

vibha623

vibha623

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
wht?Shocked dis is not going 2 happen.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drmgal

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

3 Newbie IDs n up of all dat non-sense posts n comments..SleepySleepy

Pls, I dnt know if u r really a newbie or another fake id..

But Im sick of all dis posts.

Stop it if not u will have ur own dose of treatment soon.

N dnt drag Shakti anywhere, I will b d first one to attack u if I c u repeating.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaMolly.Swaronpadmaja19Swaron4eva_Sabz_Deepika_Anomic_lonergunnu1Meesocutetashug9ish123-Inferno-roshni_rjsamiha_taarey-vaishnavimuralNeha_KRadi.cutiepiekrasforeverchaichilzoharocks..nams..PumpkinnHPHolic-3-Blind.Dance-dancersqueenswaron9113KriShaReYamBorn2DanceEnduranceKAS_Nisha_ArSha

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
wow kitani ajeeb baat haina 3-3 newbie ek sath tapak padiLOLLOLLOLLOL
dnt drag shakti diAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1-Inferno-..nams..Snigs.Born2DanceKriShaReYamchand91Endurance

taaRey_viNNy19

taaRey_viNNy19

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Hey u... Wat do u think of urself Haan... How could u just say about out taarey like that!! Taani is a hundred time more better than kria!! She broke rey's heart!! Taani made him smile again and that towel scene was cute okhh not the crap so then can u define the scene when kria was not well ndwas talking to swayam and rey on fone nd her voice was like men! Can't u say that fr Palki mam... She is not been displayed in the show coz she hasn't came to goa yet okay!! Nd by the new promo out we can see that we r gonna have a gr8 taarey track... So just be sad coz our taarey is the best and will be the best nf one thing fr u shaktians that she'll never be back on D3!! Hahahaha... So be sad okhhh!! Coz ve now our taarey is rocking nd will be ro kin forever

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rochelleherrydrmgalgauri07jolly.d3fssruthisamiha_taareyzoharockschand91.StarDust.

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hey please dont drag Shakti in such posts..

Reported

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaSwaron4eva_Sabzgunnu1tashug9Anomic_loner-vaishnavimuralswaron9113Born2Dancechand91Snigs.Endurance

Twinkle_d3

Goldie

Twinkle_d3

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
U r newbie ri8 ??
Thn how come u knw that d3 forum membrs use "haters" point at the start of topic..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktichaichilzoharocks-vaishnavimuralSnigs.Born2DanceKriShaReYamchand91Endurance

Post Reply New Post

Go to top