Anupam has cheap mantality,disgusting old man ! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Anupam with his old fashioned ideas was so annoying all thru this episode... what bugs me more is that ... he not only has out dated  thoughts but forces others to follow the same... Sara is a silly nautanki baaz... all in all a very boring  episode this was!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--ForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupam has cheap mantality,disgusting old man ! (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
He is sick, even saree can attract, they are too revealing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunset60

Im a girl.. I cover up.. For me its not abt culture or religion... Its abt my safety and comfert.. How can i stop all the men from not being looking at me.. Even if u argue tht the male should b taught to resoect women dont u think tht its impossible to train all men tht i cum across in daily life to not drool over my female features.. Its better to cover myself than expect anything frm others..
for ppl who think tht asking females to cover is asking tht only the females should adjust and give sacrifices in society is wrong.. Muslim culture commands males to lower their eyes infront of other women..
And for those who argue tht girls who are fully covered can and are also being raped let me ask u sumthing.. How much has the number of females raped in india increased?.. Then trend of shorter dress has increased rite?.. The ans is yes if u dont trust me then Ask ur mothers.. So lets put two and two together shall we..
As the lenght of dresses has decreased the number of cases has increased and thats a fact..
what about the father's who rape their daughter ?
And girls in villages who wear salwar and all,are raped..even though they have never wore such mini dresses !
If girls cover their body with clothes,then such things will not happen...who will give guarantee ?
If every girls covered herself for protection And even if such rapes keep happening,then someone will come up with another logic that a girl should not go outside the house to keep herself safe..

--khush--

bangles

bangles

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I do not endorse any of Anupam's views, but can understand his views. There are millions of men in India who think like him. His views are not modern, but he is entitled to his views.

He only shared  his views when he was instigated to do so by Sara. Sara should have left him alone with his views and could have agreed to disagree with him.

Having said that, I agree that Sara has every right to dress as she wants and live her life as she thinks fit. I also admire her for standing up for her beliefs. However, what she needs to learn is to figure out when to stop discussing/ arguing with someone who  does not share her beliefs. 

sunset60

Groupbie

sunset60

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Originally posted by sunset60

Im a girl.. I cover up.. For me its not abt culture or religion... Its abt my safety and comfert.. How can i stop all the men from not being looking at me.. Even if u argue tht the male should b taught to resoect women dont u think tht its impossible to train all men tht i cum across in daily life to not drool over my female features.. Its better to cover myself than expect anything frm others..
for ppl who think tht asking females to cover is asking tht only the females should adjust and give sacrifices in society is wrong.. Muslim culture commands males to lower their eyes infront of other women..
And for those who argue tht girls who are fully covered can and are also being raped let me ask u sumthing.. How much has the number of females raped in india increased?.. Then trend of shorter dress has increased rite?.. The ans is yes if u dont trust me then Ask ur mothers.. So lets put two and two together shall we..
As the lenght of dresses has decreased the number of cases has increased and thats a fact..
what about the father's who rape their daughter ?
And girls in villages who wear salwar and all,are raped..even though they have never wore such mini dresses !
If girls cover their body with clothes,then such things will not happen...who will give guarantee ?
If every girls covered herself for protection And even if such rapes keep happening,then someone will come up with another logic that a girl should not go outside the house to keep herself safe..

My point is tht all this did and does happen but it has increased as the girls started arguing abt independence and having a choice on wht to wear.. I dont find wearing shorts a sign of freedom.. Now men dont have to work to gain pleasure they just hve to look around to c the skin show.. So in other words short clothes on girls is freedon for men..

I ask u again.. How many girls were raped in india 10 yrs ago and how many girls are raped in india today?? Try to learn the facts.. And then think abt it..

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--khush--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.