Anupam has cheap mantality,disgusting old man ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Patronus-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Patronus-

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged

ClapClapClap for the post...

as Sara said I found him very orthodox...

Don't judge a girl by her clothes...Confused

People should how change their mentally... Old ho ya young... Doesn't matter...
N for heaven sake.. He is a celebrity... Anupamji broaden up ur mindset...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupam has cheap mantality,disgusting old man ! (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

Why did Sara even begin w/ such topic? The matter couldve ended to the point where she asked whether he liked her in sari or not. Anupam ji was provoked by her as she started to argue that oh you have old thinking and all that stuff. she knows that he was brought up in village and his biodata so why is she started up the topic when she knew he'll be irritated and start arguing back
Agree withu.She knows his nature then why should she provoke him .

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Acc. to Anupam Short skirts provoke Men to do sexual assault with the girl,thats is why a girl should wear saaree all the time otherwise they will get teased or inhumanly raped by some mannerless people.Why always woman has to take a backseat ? Why don't we teach every boy to respect girls ?
If boys wear shorts then its fine,if they wear lungi,its ok,why girls don't get provoked ?,bcoz they are displined,I am not saying all men are indisciplined & criminals but some portion of mens consider woman as a sex object,many of my friends(girls) change clothes infront of me but I don't get provoked...bcoz we are open minded..we view everyone as a human rather than just a sex object.I think this man is like that..he gets provoked maybe but if his daughter wears such clothes,will he get provoked ? Why such backwardness..sara rightly said close your eyes !

It doesn't matter which dress a girl is wearing,a psycho will do anything to have sex...so first teach the psycho's to have control over their feeling or create a society where such psycho's doesn't exist !
Here in India even 4 year old girl,a died mother,woman having 'Ghunghat' are also raped..so it doesn't matter how short the dress is or how young the girl is,such things will continue bcoz of such people's mindset,what are you saying Mr.Sajjansingh ? Girls should not come outside the house bcoz this will provoke somebody..this is your logic but my logic is teach the society,parents and boys to respect girl - don't consider them as a 'sex machine'.
This is like...birds should not fly bcoz it will provoke the Shikari to kill the birds..arey birds will fly that is their nature we should ban the shikari's first !
Got it mr.Durjansingh !
ClapClapClap

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Originally posted by _Meena_

Why did Sara even begin w/ such topic? The matter couldve ended to the point where she asked whether he liked her in sari or not. Anupam ji was provoked by her as she started to argue that oh you have old thinking and all that stuff. she knows that he was brought up in village and his biodata so why is she started up the topic when she knew he'll be irritated and start arguing back

</div>Agree withu.She knows his nature then why should she provoke him .
<div>
guys it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong..both are immature but the views anupam made were very backward..he should change his thoughts 1st then the world will change for him..he indirectly said that only girls are at fault and boys just get provoked...so they are not guilty..why girls have to adjust everytime ? that is the question I am asking !

ankita66

Goldie

ankita66

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Firstly Anupamji is older show some respect , secondly if he was disgusting and perverted then he would happily be staring at sara's legs and cleavage instead he told her to cover up. Im a muslim and my religion tells me to cover up in order to protect myself  , I think its easier for a girl to protect herself then change peoples views. I don't think any girl regardless of what she wears is asking to be raped thats stupid. But if ur wearing revealing clothes ur inviting unwanted attention from men 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunset60

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
A
Originally posted by ankita66

Firstly Anupamji is older show some respect , secondly if he was disgusting and perverted then he would happily be staring at sara's legs and02cleavage instead he told her to cover up. Im a muslim and my religion tells me to cover up in order to02protect02myself0202, I think its easier for a girl to protect herself then change peoples views. I don't think any girl regardless of what she wears is asking to be raped thats stupid. But if ur wearing revealing clothes ur inviting unwanted attention from men02<div></div>
there was a case in crime petrol where a girl was raped at night while she was waiting for the bus..she was wearing a decent dress..no skin show from her but still a married man raped her by offering her a lift ? What was her fault ? What has she done,if he wants sex desperately,even though he has a wife ?
If you get that much provoked to rape a woman becoz of her short dress..then you should wear black glasses..you don't have control it is your problem..in the end who enjoys & who suffers,we know it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khush--

sunset60

Groupbie

sunset60

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Im a girl.. I cover up.. For me its not abt culture or religion... Its abt my safety and comfert.. How can i stop all the men from not being looking at me.. Even if u argue tht the male should b taught to resoect women dont u think tht its impossible to train all men tht i cum across in daily life to not drool over my female features.. Its better to cover myself than expect anything frm others..
for ppl who think tht asking females to cover is asking tht only the females should adjust and give sacrifices in society is wrong.. Muslim culture commands males to lower their eyes infront of other women..
And for those who argue tht girls who are fully covered can and are also being raped let me ask u sumthing.. How much has the number of females raped in india increased?.. Then trend of shorter dress has increased rite?.. The ans is yes if u dont trust me then Ask ur mothers.. So lets put two and two together shall we..
As the lenght of dresses has decreased the number of cases has increased and thats a fact..

*mittu*

Goldie

*mittu*

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
While I agree with TM and everyone that woman should have freedom to wear whatever she wants, we all should understand change in mentality and social beliefs does not happen overnight. It takes education and exposure to outer world for ones views and beliefs to change. 

Our country as in whole needs a lot more growing up to do. Be it abt freedom and rights for women and children, remarriage, adoption, love marriage... it is going to take a lot of time. Change is happening. People in cities has become more broadminded because they have more media exposure, they meet people from other cultures. When cities and towns expand to rural areas change will happen there too.

Maybe people from older generation cannot be changed but there is hope for the future. We all must have at one point of time felt that we are not able to change our parents' mindset abt something. I think that was the case between Sara and Anupam. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.