Anupam has cheap mantality,disgusting old man ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

sara is not so innocent ...i hv always found her so tacky and cheapy types...I loved the way in which anupam preached sara ...she really deserved that...
yes sara started the whole thing today..but he brought her personal life which was nowhere related with the topic they were discussing and the way he was talking,it looked quite rude...but I am not supporting anyone of them..I just not agree on the old man's view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorte

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anupam has cheap mantality,disgusting old man ! (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diya84

anupam is a very elderly man who has brought his village to his apartment in mumbai, so thats how much of a conservative he is.. he was a bit pushy in trying to bring out his view points,but i noticed most of the time, sara kept instigating him and making the start for the fight, when you know someone doesnt agree with your views..its better to ignore or nod head just to keep peace.. the most important point was he was senior to sara in age and in her profession..
its not about senior or junior...its about his nature of thinking which is unbalanced,how can you stop woman to wear short skirts just bcoz it will provoke somebody...means somebody will get provoked and he will do whatever he wants but in the end women is at fault as she was wearing short skirt and he got provoked..I don't agree with this.

..-DeViLiA-..

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I don't know about this specific guy, but children needs to be hammered with, this
<font color="#FF0000">
"Don't tell your daughter's to cover, teach your sons to NOT to rape!"</font>

this should be the mentality!!
whoever disagrees with this is a sicko pervert himself!!
</font>
yes,the same message I am trying to convey.
Woman is not forcing man to do such things but why women should take a backseat even if they are not at fault ?this man indirectly said that by wearing short dresses,girls force boys to rape or harass them.He is a male chauvinist.

786Pinki

IF-Dazzler

786Pinki

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Very well written post and I completely agree with you!!

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps_321

Very well written post and I completely agree with you!!

SmileOh Thank you !

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khush.singh

he is disgusting...d way hebehaved with sara was so insulting.. Mr. Anupam pehle aap apni soch ko clean kare..
Yes he was rude with her...he will not change his thinking because he is that typical Indian man from a MALE DOMINANT society,which never exists now.

--khush--

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
4 dis post..Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Why did Sara even begin w/ such topic? The matter couldve ended to the point where she asked whether he liked her in sari or not. Anupam ji was provoked by her as she started to argue that oh you have old thinking and all that stuff. she knows that he was brought up in village and his biodata so why is she started up the topic when she knew he'll be irritated and start arguing back

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.