Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very well written post and I completely agree with you!!
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps_321

Very well written post and I completely agree with you!!

😊Oh Thank you !
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khush.singh

he is disgusting...d way hebehaved with sara was so insulting.. Mr. Anupam pehle aap apni soch ko clean kare..

Yes he was rude with her...he will not change his thinking because he is that typical Indian man from a MALE DOMINANT society,which never exists now.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
4 dis post..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Why did Sara even begin w/ such topic? The matter couldve ended to the point where she asked whether he liked her in sari or not. Anupam ji was provoked by her as she started to argue that oh you have old thinking and all that stuff. she knows that he was brought up in village and his biodata so why is she started up the topic when she knew he'll be irritated and start arguing back
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the post...

as Sara said I found him very orthodox...

Don't judge a girl by her clothes...πŸ˜•

People should how change their mentally... Old ho ya young... Doesn't matter...
N for heaven sake.. He is a celebrity... Anupamji broaden up ur mindset...

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Meena_

Why did Sara even begin w/ such topic? The matter couldve ended to the point where she asked whether he liked her in sari or not. Anupam ji was provoked by her as she started to argue that oh you have old thinking and all that stuff. she knows that he was brought up in village and his biodata so why is she started up the topic when she knew he'll be irritated and start arguing back

Agree withu.She knows his nature then why should she provoke him .
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

Acc. to Anupam Short skirts provoke Men to do sexual assault with the girl,thats is why a girl should wear saaree all the time otherwise they will get teased or inhumanly raped by some mannerless people.Why always woman has to take a backseat ? Why don't we teach every boy to respect girls ?
If boys wear shorts then its fine,if they wear lungi,its ok,why girls don't get provoked ?,bcoz they are displined,I am not saying all men are indisciplined & criminals but some portion of mens consider woman as a sex object,many of my friends(girls) change clothes infront of me but I don't get provoked...bcoz we are open minded..we view everyone as a human rather than just a sex object.I think this man is like that..he gets provoked maybe but if his daughter wears such clothes,will he get provoked ? Why such backwardness..sara rightly said close your eyes !

It doesn't matter which dress a girl is wearing,a psycho will do anything to have sex...so first teach the psycho's to have control over their feeling or create a society where such psycho's doesn't exist !
Here in India even 4 year old girl,a died mother,woman having 'Ghunghat' are also raped..so it doesn't matter how short the dress is or how young the girl is,such things will continue bcoz of such people's mindset,what are you saying Mr.Sajjansingh ? Girls should not come outside the house bcoz this will provoke somebody..this is your logic but my logic is teach the society,parents and boys to respect girl - don't consider them as a 'sex machine'.
This is like...birds should not fly bcoz it will provoke the Shikari to kill the birds..arey birds will fly that is their nature we should ban the shikari's first !
Got it mr.Durjansingh !

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

</div>Agree withu.She knows his nature then why should she provoke him .
<div>

guys it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong..both are immature but the views anupam made were very backward..he should change his thoughts 1st then the world will change for him..he indirectly said that only girls are at fault and boys just get provoked...so they are not guilty..why girls have to adjust everytime ? that is the question I am asking !
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly Anupamji is older show some respect , secondly if he was disgusting and perverted then he would happily be staring at sara's legs and cleavage instead he told her to cover up. Im a muslim and my religion tells me to cover up in order to protect myself  , I think its easier for a girl to protect herself then change peoples views. I don't think any girl regardless of what she wears is asking to be raped thats stupid. But if ur wearing revealing clothes ur inviting unwanted attention from men