India-Forums

Anupam has cheap mantality,disgusting old man !

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Acc. to Anupam Short skirts provoke Men to do sexual assault with the girl,thats is why a girl should wear saaree all the time otherwise they will get teased or inhumanly raped by some mannerless people.Why always woman has to take a backseat ? Why don't we teach every boy to respect girls ?
If boys wear shorts then its fine,if they wear lungi,its ok,why girls don't get provoked ?,bcoz they are displined,I am not saying all men are indisciplined & criminals but some portion of mens consider woman as a sex object,many of my friends(girls) change clothes infront of me but I don't get provoked...bcoz we are open minded..we view everyone as a human rather than just a sex object.I think this man is like that..he gets provoked maybe but if his daughter wears such clothes,will he get provoked ? Why such backwardness..sara rightly said close your eyes !

It doesn't matter which dress a girl is wearing,a psycho will do anything to have sex...so first teach the psycho's to have control over their feeling or create a society where such psycho's doesn't exist !
Here in India even 4 year old girl,a died mother,woman having 'Ghunghat' are also raped..so it doesn't matter how short the dress is or how young the girl is,such things will continue bcoz of such people's mindset,what are you saying Mr.Sajjansingh ? Girls should not come outside the house bcoz this will provoke somebody..this is your logic but my logic is teach the society,parents and boys to respect girl - don't consider them as a 'sex machine'.
This is like...birds should not fly bcoz it will provoke the Shikari to kill the birds..arey birds will fly that is their nature we should ban the shikari's first !
Got it mr.Durjansingh !

Edited by Lailakadexter - 07 February 2013 at 6:45am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklampriya102kie91bigfannninastxpearldesaitennis2009marziasheenugpal_loveghoshmedhapinku_khushivedu--khush--fiona18xXxNoreen786xXxPicasso9abi71-enchanted-..-DeViLiA-..archangelbewafa786PinkiForeverSHINee--Rose--ParulRatiShivispate22VintageWineSunshine797GundayVedantCandYlicious_S-optimist-PDD2508Shru77Samraat_92princessunaracarisma2_Meena_

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Give your opinions !
--khush-- Goldie
--khush--
--khush--

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
he is disgusting... d way he behaved with sara was so insulting.. Mr. Anupam pehle aap apni soch ko clean kare..  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninastxgreatsaleenbewafa

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Sara always provoke anupamji.Today also she started saying ,today i am in saree something like that.

Agree he is not today ka person sara is much younger to him like his daughter she too was arguing with him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diya84priya102ForeverSHINeeraspberrytorte

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i dint like Anupam .. he was  rude
 but i also like to say why sara bring that point again and again
you cant change their thinking and she said her point loud and clear yesterday ... there was no need to bring that topic today ...

Edited by deepa02 - 07 February 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91tennis2009Shehreen_27ParulRatiShiviraspberrytorteCandYlicious_SSamraat_92

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I don't know about this specific guy, but children needs to be hammered with, this

"Don't tell your daughter's to cover, teach your sons to NOT to rape!"

this should be the mentality!!
whoever disagrees with this is a sicko pervert himself!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91tennis2009greatsaleenbewafaShehreen_27-enchanted-SmritiKathaGETGOINGundayVedantCandYlicious_SSunShine_ASamraat_92StoppingByWoodsShru77

diya84 Newbie
diya84
diya84

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
anupam is a very elderly man who has brought his village to his apartment in mumbai, so thats how much of a conservative he is..  he was a bit pushy in trying to bring out his view points,but i noticed most of the time, sara kept instigating him and making the start for the fight, when you know someone doesnt agree with your views..its better to ignore or nod head just to keep peace.. the most important point was he was senior to sara in age and in her profession.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninastxForeverSHINeeraspberrytorte

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
sara is not so innocent ...i hv always found her so tacky and cheapy types...I loved the way in which anupam preached sara ...she really deserved that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorte

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index