Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
My favourite serial has been and will always be KITNI MOHABBAT HAI that used to air on NDtv Imagine.

In this show, Arjun Punj (played by Karan Kundra) is very similar...actually more arrogant than BulBul...and the scene that is same is...
the way Arjun misunderstands Arohi for spreading his secrets which he told her when he was drunk last night. He also asks for apology and Arohi asks him to smile - a very big challenge for him!

Do see the this link :Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AE2wwI61JIc#t=216s

And here is when he showed her his real smile also...lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AE2wwI61JIc#t=1132s

Edited by be-happy-always - 07 February 2013 at 10:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91nshah21888mehvish0786Ritu-NandzLuvMayurnASYAaishraySaiflicious-AngelaKaParI-princy48

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SCENE fully copied from KITNI MOHABBAT HAI" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Ekta and crew are shamelessly recycling and then call it creativity LOL

They should be kick out from TV and other young people with fresh/ creative ideas should get the chance to make their career on TV. Shoving exact scenes from your earlier drama shows how lazy they are Angry They are only interested in $$$$$ and irriating the hell out of the audience!

Hallelujah for the amazing 1.1 TRP!!

Edited by aishray - 07 February 2013 at 5:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91Ritu-be-happy-alwaystiny15

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

They should be kick out from TV and other young people with fresh/ creative ideas should get the chance to make their career on TV. Shoving exact scenes from your earlier drama shows how lazy they are Angry They are only interested in $$$$$ and irriating the hell out of the audience!

Seriously, i was so shocked! Instead of keeping those scenes unique to one serial, they r messing with all shows!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by be-happy-always

Originally posted by aishray

Seriously, i was so shocked! Instead of keeping those scenes unique to one serial, they r messing with all shows!

I still think they are doing way better shows than other channels... like seriously

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HridiRitu-be-happy-always

Sugar_21

Sugar_21

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Well actually, I think whole smile sequence is copied from Kal Ho Na Ho, where Sharukh teaches Preity to smile.

Ritu-be-happy-always-AngelaKaParI-

crazymonkey

crazymonkey

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Lol i was thinking of the EXACT same when Arohi asks Arjun to smile and he  practices and practices to get it down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-be-happy-always

shabinah786

shabinah786

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I have never watched KITNI MOHABAT HAIN but yesterday scene made me remember Kal ho naho where Shahrukh tells Preity she doesn't know how 2 smile and she has 2 keep practicing Smile I'm looking forward 2 see Vihaan and Bulbul lovestory.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-be-happy-always-AngelaKaParI-tiny15_Meena_

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
How "creative" Ekta Madam. I guess some things will never change. Sleepy

be-happy-alwaysaishraytiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.