6th feb...dil to paagal hai... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
nicely written ..loved d dialogue..duniyaan hain..insaano ka band to bajta rahega..the ease with which d dialogues were said only KKK can do dat..infact i loved d whole conversation between mohan and icha..loved d dialogues..dont even know dat in real lyf such characters exist who love someone unconditionally without expecting anything in return...KKK makes me cry and laugh at d  same tym and only he can do dat me ..gawwd i so love him yaar...😳
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@bold - Bidzie! Same thought😆.

True love ka kya definition hai..uske upar depend karta hai ke its exists or not 😳
Im still blushing...☺️☺️

Im Crazy about u MEGHAN  🤗
Originally posted by sumiswap

True love ka kya definition hai..uske upar depend karta hai ke its exists or not 😳

ritely said sumi...true love ka definition is not same for everyone...true love does exist...but true love does not mean perfection in love...true love for me is finding perfection in the imperfections...hope i am making sense...

nywyz coming back to the show...mohan is that someone who knows very well that he has never been in megha's priority list...he from the beginning knew that he is not marrying a woman but marrying a family of a woman and two kids...he knew that the three them form a world of which he can never be part...yes he can build a world of four separately but somewhere down the line he will always be an outsider in that threesome world...
knowing all these he fell in love...he married her...became a father and till now he loves her and till death he will love her...

for him it is not how much he means in their life...for him it is even not if they at all love him or not...for him the only thing matters is that he loves them and for him it is their happiness that mean everything to him...
in all this he has forgotten something...to love himself...i dont believe loving oneself is selfishness...but rather every person needs to be loved including thyself...unless and until i learn to love myself i cannot expect others to love me...
if i dont find myself lovable then how can i expect others to do so...

Aditi, right, Mohan is not on top in the priority list and despite knowing that he loves them. But then thats what love is. 
About he not loving himself enough...pata nahi...I dont have much to say. Lets see how the show unfolds. I want Megha's thoughts to be clearer in the days to come. Its always been the case, the makers always focus on Mohan's thoughts. Thats what irks me. Why can't they focus the same amount on Megha too? 

very good analysis beautiful . adoremevirgo liked it very much.
I had tears while reading your update. too good. 
Wanted to second the thought about Megha. She seems very hard at heart. What is she trying to prove.. I do not understand. Are yaar, Mohan it is not worth it man...