Hitler Didi

pls. do reply

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

avina_radev48

avina_radev48

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
hi, it's my first time to write in this forum

but i was fan of HD, i loved the story between indira and rishi..

but i stopped at when indira died with brain tumor n shweta came...i am just confused now what happened to indira all those 8 years?? where was she?? didn't she die?? i thought they already did the cremation... how this zara came???

i asked a lot sorry..pls answer..thnk you...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pls. do reply" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Indira want dead, shweta pronounced her dead when she really wasn't.
Everyone left the funeral because Rishi had fainted except munna but he too left. Fire extinguished due to rain and she escaped LOL
Who is zara no one knows... Unfortunately even she doesn't know ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetrose92samrudhi.r

avina_radev48

avina_radev48

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

Indira want dead, shweta pronounced her dead when she really wasn't.
Everyone left the funeral because Rishi had fainted except munna but he too left. Fire extinguished due to rain and she escaped LOL
Who is zara no one knows... Unfortunately even she doesn't know ROFL

THANKS FOR THE REPLY...SO ZAARA DON'T REALLY KNOW HER WHEREBOUTS..SHE WAS SO GOOD WHEN SHE WAS POSITIVE I LOVED HER, I THOUGHT SHE WAS INDIRA BUT NOW SHE TURNED NEGATIVE..WELL THANKS AGAIN...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_saumya_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.