Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Ravi Dubey proposes to girlfriend Sargun Mehta (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
at first thanks for the update
owww they are perfect for each othe, i think she was only nervous, shocked you can see it on her face...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi Dubey proposes to girlfriend Sargun Mehta (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bangles

bangles

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Terribly cringeworthy this!
Why make a show of proposing on a TV program? Isn't this meant to be a  private matter?
Attention seeking much!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

Terribly cringeworthy this!
Why make a show of proposing on a TV program? Isn't this meant to be a  private matter?
Attention seeking much!
Ravi-Sargun r not among those couples who r attention seekers. they both & esply Ravi is shy guy & not romantic types. but he did it 4 Sargun as sargun once jokingly said that he'dn't proposed me till now. so he wanted 2 do sumthing 4 her so that she can rembr it 4 whole of her life as hes not romantic types who always does sumthing romantic. i'd seen sargun saying that he can't even give her valentine card 2 her but just put on table & said u see it urself.LOL
and i m not Ravi fan. i m Sargun's fan & only liked both as jodi on NB.

-Frozen-

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
tfs!! aww ravi  Day Dreaming

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
t4s

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Awww so cute...tfs !!

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.