Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Ravi Dubey proposes to girlfriend Sargun Mehta

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Ravi Dubey & Sargun Mehta
Ravi Dubey proposed to longtime girlfriendSargun Mehta on the sets of dance reality showNach Baliye-5 yesterday, where the couple is taking part. 

On stage, Ravi went down on his knees and proposed in typical filmy style with a solitaire ring, in the presence of both sets of families on stage. 

Ironically, the proposal took place on the day the couple performed a break-up act on the songJeeyen kyun from the movie Dum Maaro Dum. 

"Finding the perfect ring for her was a task. Sargun was shell shocked. She had no clue about it. She was happy, dumbfounded, tongue tied. I will always remember her expression," said an ecstatic Ravi. 

So how did he pull it through? "I decided all this in a very limited span of time. First I arranged for Sargun's mom to come to Mumbai, who, in turn convinced her dad to also come along. Then I put them in a hotel. Arranging for all this with Sargun being around me 24x7 for the rehearsals wasn't easy as Sargun is extremely sharp. To pull it through was a task in itself," he said. 

Asked about his marriage plans, he said that they would get married by the end of this year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww...adorable bbs

really want them in a new show together 

Thanx for the article dear
chaotic_mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww sooo sweet ravi is sooo adorable
khisku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sargun doesn't seem all that excited in the video.. Ravi is a sweetheart..hope she is just surprised and hence the no reaction!
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww!!
Ravi is so romantic!😳
They look so cute and adorable together!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khisku

Sargun doesn't seem all that excited in the video.. Ravi is a sweetheart..hope she is just surprised and hence the no reaction!

yeah shes not excited as she got shocked & said that its a pleasant shock so 1st let me cum out of shock then we"ll talk abt this shock wid "Shauk"!!😆 & her frnds were saying that shes 2 shocked & was tongue tied.😆
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
at first thanks for the update
owww they are perfect for each othe, i think she was only nervous, shocked you can see it on her face...
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Terribly cringeworthy this!
Why make a show of proposing on a TV program? Isn't this meant to be a  private matter?
Attention seeking much!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bangles

Terribly cringeworthy this!

Why make a show of proposing on a TV program? Isn't this meant to be a  private matter?
Attention seeking much!

Ravi-Sargun r not among those couples who r attention seekers. they both & esply Ravi is shy guy & not romantic types. but he did it 4 Sargun as sargun once jokingly said that he'dn't proposed me till now. so he wanted 2 do sumthing 4 her so that she can rembr it 4 whole of her life as hes not romantic types who always does sumthing romantic. i'd seen sargun saying that he can't even give her valentine card 2 her but just put on table & said u see it urself.😆
and i m not Ravi fan. i m Sargun's fan & only liked both as jodi on NB.