jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer - only intended for fun, no serious suggestions are intendedπŸ˜‰

Of course I am talking about our SINAL.
Last scene was sure the best in months. The hug, kiss and ILU were marvelous. But they did all that in open area, in front of public. Not just in front of their family, but strangers. People came there to see a bike pass through hot fire, but instead witnessed "hotness" of SINAL while they set the screen on fireπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Now we all understand SINAL have been separated for 9 years so they will be desperate but yaar, at least control yourself in front of your parents, your kids and public. I wonder what will happen once they go to their bed-room.πŸ˜†

"khullam khulla pyar karenge hum dono, iss duniya se nahi darenge hum dono"❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Last scene was sure the best in months. The hug, kiss and ILU were marvelous. But they did all that in open area, in front of public. Not just in front of their family, but strangers. People came there to see a bike pass through hot fire, but instead witnessed "hotness" of SINAL while they set the screen on fireπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Now we all understand SINAL have been separated for 9 years so they will be desperate but yaar, at least control yourself in front of your parents, your kids and public. I wonder what will happen once they go to their bed-room.πŸ˜†

@Bold That will b worth watching bt i think that time they will think abt kids n family

And those OTTs will b der to divert them πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I jst hope kids leave SiNal alone n go for outing πŸ˜†

And SiNal will sing

Hum tum ek kamre mein ho aur chabi kho jaye

Bt i dnt mind them romancing at public places ☺️

What eva it is sameer n keerti brought out that scene very well n no OTTs were there n no one looked shy or embarrased πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Nidz- - 11 years ago
paradigm thumbnail
That scene was so awesome. The way Kunal kissed Siddhi was amazing!!!!!!! πŸ˜³
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The room will explode! and our screen will burst too into thousand of pieces...

After having deprived of SINAL for nearly  8 mths, I didnt care at all. I just loved that scene. Going to play it back again and again and watch to my heart's content.

It was TOO GOOD! FREAKING AWESOME ! SENSATIONAL! MINDBLOWING! FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC! ROMANTIC.

They should get a room quickly...hehehe
paradigm thumbnail
The OTTs should be sent to boarding school ASAP. Sinal need privacy πŸ˜‰
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: paradigm

The OTTs should be sent to boarding school ASAP. Sinal need privacy πŸ˜‰

Kahin bhi bhejo bt bhejo πŸ˜† Cant tolerate those OTTs in btw SiNal πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
sanasinal thumbnail
Ya dat scene was so sensational n work done by ss-kn was fab which make dat scene really very diff., cute, natural, amazing n ofcourse heart soothing, keep it up sinal n have sum shame if u can atleast infront of kids bt honestly i enjoyed n even blushed 2 saw dem romancing in between public bt watever i also love shameless SINAL
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

"Bachcha of the forum" - is that you, Jay??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yesterday's last scene was truly awesome and simply out of this world... It was simple but yet so impactful and the credit for that goes to our leads who have such great expressions...😳😳😳

Sinal together.. finally !! β€οΈ

@Bold - I do not want to wonder what happens inside the bedroom but hope CVs show us some romantic and hot SiNal moments...
Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I repeat miya bibi raazi toh kya karega kaazi
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jay that was the first  song came to my mind after that scene,
people standing behind must be found unconcious after the shot,plz check wether that journalist came back or notπŸ˜†
Edited by parichayan - 11 years ago