Whom do u think treated the show as it should be? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i think the first week was much much better than the next two weeks... it had the right element of the show. next two weeks were more focused in drama rather than the food and "entertainment"

I think aman was the fairest of all the contestant it now. next would be sanaya though i think she was more dariya dil... 

but as far as the best host is concern it would be sanaya first ( - her sleeping which looked scriped) because she was the most well behaved contestant.

and second would be aman for sure.

It is my pov and i am not comparing it with rest of the contestants in the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whom do u think treated the show as it should be? (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
For me, it was sanaya and karanvir. They were good hosts! Smile
In this current week, I like none of them..Sara and sajjan singh(I dont know his real nameTongue) keep on fighting on modern dressing sense!Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cForeverSHINee

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Sanaya, Amar, Nigar, Giselle, Nausheed and Karanvir as host was excellent but not really as a guest.

Edited by shivani003 - 07 February 2013 at 5:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
sanaya and amar

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by shmurr

I think that the best guests and hosts were sanaya, amar and karanvir. They were fair while giving points for the food and great guests that tried to handle the dramatic people around em. 

thank u.
So they both gave fair marks too?

anyway that is nice to hear, specially considering Karanvir is a personal fav..Embarrassed

isn't there any1 in the 3rd week that is good enough?
Yea karanvir and amar were really good in the second week you should really watch that week it was really an eye opener for me on debina. I didnt really watch the third week sara and her immaturaty was a big turn off for meDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Di, You are still watching? LOL

zoya-shah

Goldie

zoya-shah

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
sunny was the best.as she is a classy woman unlike some tacky and low life ladies.karanveer amar and gizelle were also good.

lrlpam

Goldie

lrlpam

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
sanay,andy,gizelle,amar and nauheed!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.