Whom do u think treated the show as it should be?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
well in all honesty I cannot personally pass a judgement on the whole 3 weeks as I haven't watched anything of this since the end of 1st week.. but i did read some discussions about what passed in the next 1.5 weeks...

anyway one thing I gleaned is that so many people were lamenting on this show being everything except what it was expected to be...

it created unnecessary drama..
it created controversies..
it showed cat fights..
it insulted people..
it created bad impressions about some celebs..
it simply brought a bad name for the show..

anyway a little question...

Whom amongst all the contestants do u suppose treated it as the show it was meant to be?
Who gave 'ONLY'
the food part of the show(as it was actually meant to be) all the importance and disregarded the rest?
Ok we have had million debates here as to who was the best host.. BUT today I want a different answer, I want to know who was the best guest..

So in simple language, forget the rest. I want a simple answer whom out of all the contestants behaved the best in all the 4 houses he or she went in to?
Who not only behaved nicely to the faces of the hosts, but also gave actually fair marks to the host that hosted the dinner that night?

cz some people i heard were nice to the face but didn't give good marks.. (may be for them it was a ploy to ensure that they had a better chance at winning..)
and some people behaved plain rude...

So who amongst all the contestants were the best guests who was never rude either to the face or behind it...
who was the fairest and nicest as a guest and who didn't hold any grudges?

And for week 1 i know the single answer is Sanaya. But I have no idea if anyone equaled her in being a nice guest in the next 1.5 weeks..
So would like to know...

Do share who u think was the best guest and give reasons too pls:-)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaargindhalfbloodprinceak_maggizoya-shahmarch2011ArHiLover-xMsCeylonMohabbateinnsnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whom do u think treated the show as it should be?" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I think that the best guests and hosts were sanaya, amar and karanvir. They were fair while giving points for the food and great guests that tried to handle the dramatic people around em. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bigfannnomad.nessirene_c_G1234_ayaan786change12ArHiLover-xForeverSHINeeMahek_No1Mohabbateinn.ProperPatola.

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmurr

I think that the best guests and hosts were sanaya, amar and karanvir. They were fair while giving points for the food and great guests that tried to handle the dramatic people around em. 

thank u.
So they both gave fair marks too?

anyway that is nice to hear, specially considering Karanvir is a personal fav..Embarrassed

isn't there any1 in the 3rd week that is good enough?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

lovelygal_sou

Goldie

lovelygal_sou

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
for me its sanaya...she is fair while giving points n also didnt involve any arguments...she tried to c the things from everyones point of view...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BSFan1ArHiLover-xGuguminti.ProperPatola.

VIRMANbest

Goldie

VIRMANbest

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Definitely Sanaya and Amar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti.ProperPatola.

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
sanaya and giselle

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa1991greatsaleennomad.nessirene_cGuguminti

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
From the first week, it would be Sanaya. Despite not doing a very good job with the cooking, she was an excellent host. This show isn't only about cooking, it counts your attitude, hospitality, etc. and Sanaya was excellent with that. She was fair in giving points as well and didn't let anyone's attitude or her own personal differences with anyone get in the way.
Second week would be Gizele though Amar is a close second. Gizele was the victim in everything, but despite that, she was generous. She too put her personal differences aside and gave the host what they deserved. Her sportsmanship is commendable and I really respect her for her maturity in the show.

I didn't even bother watching this week.Sara's face pisses me off Sleepy

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BSFan1banglesnomad.nessmihali7irene_cblossom2283ArHiLover-xGugumintiLadyDabangg.ProperPatola.

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Sanaya, maybe Andy (I dont remember), Karanvir, Amar, Giselle, Nausheed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cGuguminti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.