Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Members PLz Read this

puchi_puchi Newbie
puchi_puchi
puchi_puchi

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:51am | IP Logged

hi all

I am a new memeber of this forum n glad to be as i am thoroughly enjoying myself reading the posts you guys send about JJkn.But nowadays i am not at all enjoying the show.Infact i believe that the show is been murdered by its own directors T& D.well the fan following of Purab must be very delightful these days n must have guessed that i am a fan of Armaan . well that is no reason of me being unhappy on jassi mrrying Purab on the contrary i believe that purab is a very good human being and he deserves jassi completely.BUt then there are quite a few things in the show which do not make any sense.

1 .If Purab marries jassi and everybody is happy with that (including Jassi & Armaan) then the show should end right here.well if they are just planning to creating and clearing up several misunderstandings between p&J just as Ektaa does in her every show then they should change the name to KKaissi jaissi kkoi nehin.

2. well again if Purab is the hero then there is no need of Armaan.Well if you say Armaan is the villain then i must say it is a very surprising and a horrible way to show the villain from the 1st day and enterring the hero after 6 months the show has started.

so i would like to suggest T&D to stop this flip-flop right now and to make the thing more undertsandable.plzzz post me your viwes!

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Agree w/ u. pathetic to start the serial w/ the 'villian' and have the 'hero' enter after 6 months. i hope purab is put in proper place ie far away from jjkn sets. 
Naivedya IF-Rockerz
Naivedya
Naivedya

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Welcome puchi_puchi, I hope you have a great time here.
I agree with all your points. T&D have made JJKN too Bollywood-filimish with the two guys fighting over the girl thing. The show should be more about Jassi's life as a middle class working girl and her day to day experiences. I mean I guess it is about that, but it's getting too Ektaa-ish for my taste. All her shows are the same. Confused
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Welcome Pucchi pucchi.To put your mind on rest,Armaan was the hero and still is and will be in future too.They did try to follow the original line where the hero first tries to fake his love and then truly falls in love.However,Indian auudience are not used to seeing grey.For them either someone is black or white.So instesd of keeping the characters grey ( which they were  very successful in doing until the Alibaug incident) they unwiitingly turned them into 2 shades of colour,something like Windows default setting(even that has more colours - 16 of them).

So you see,now T&D have no idea what grey is.They are just left with a black and white view finder after Alibaug(probably Jassi took the coloured one with her there and left it behind or maybe Armaan smashed it with a 'damn').

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Welcome puchi_puchi

I am completely bored with the serial these days. There is no specific track or logic to it. T & D first started the J and A track, then the J and P track and nowadays they alternate every episode between J and P and J and A.

I am really glad that T and D singh do not run the railways...otherwise there would be accidents everyday.Dead

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:04am | IP Logged
LOL mystica.

Welcome Puchi_puchi. Smile
And no, you don't have to be an Arman fan to be disgusted with T&D. As you read more posts, you will realize that even Purab fans and those who take a "neutral" position have also posted their frustration with the storyline. Cry
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
well i feel that T&D have an agenda, but i'm so  confused nowdays with the characters changing so easily, especially Armaan, i mean its like an overnight change.i just wish the messages from the show are shown nicely, as lot of people look up to the show!!!!!!!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
      I seriously hope they show at least some more shades of grey for Armaan before changing him.

Go to top