hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ABHISHEK BACHCHAN - son of the legendary actors amitabh bachchan and jaya bachchan & beloved husband of the beautiful diva aishwariya rai !! but is there an identity crisis over there?? do ppl recall him for his own or will he always be overshadowed by his father who is still more successful than him and his beautiful wife who steals away all the limelight when they r spotted together ??.On international platform along his wife, he is merely known as her hubby His much hyped debut didnt leave upto the xpectation for the son of one of the biggest superstar but is it fair to compare and expect the same frm him as his father ??does he feel the pressure of constantly being compared to his parent's work??He looks decent but is not known as a looker so not one that most girls will go gaga over if u take away the surname !! will the surname always speak more than his persona??he does appear in quite a lot of movies but hardly shines through them Most remembered performances of his cud be yuva,Bunty aur babli,dhoom series and guru to name a few but he is still never counted in the top leagues ...he has many movies in the pipeline for this year but will that bring back AB junior in a new light and have a brighter future careerwise ??or will he always remains in the sideline when it comes to stardom?? SHARE UR THOUGHTS!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
His career is already finished !Now either he should quit or continue playing sidekick to other heroes πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

His career is already finished !Now either he should quit or continue playing sidekick to other heroes πŸ˜†

who will earn in the family then??😲😭😭😭
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

who will earn in the family then??😭

the bacchans have enough wealth ,they dont need anymoreπŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

the bacchans have enough wealth ,they dont need anymoreπŸ˜†

well u never know, remember when they went broke ??πŸ˜• the whole income tax fiasco before kbc i thinkπŸ€”  his parents will soon turn old and will need to retire and depend on him!! so that leaves aish, either one of them will hav to take care of aradhya while the other works wonder who wud that be!!😲
sanju01 thumbnail
He's talented like his parents, no doubt about that. I don't agree when people call him a non actor.He proved his abilities in Guru,Yuva and Ravan.
When he debuted,I remember everyone started debating about whether he will be successful like his father or not.I guess that put a lot of pressure on him which unfortunately he couldn't handle. People expected him to be successful like his father /more successful than his father. And when he couldn't become successful like his father, people criticized him a lot.
So his surname turned out to be a bane rather than boon for him.
But one thing I wanna say,this man is a very strong man.Inspite of being called a failure or a loser,still he has not given up. He has taken his failure in the right spirit which not many do.I respect him more than his father for this.
hiddenstar thumbnail
^ me too , dunno why but i like him more than his father atleast as a person, he is quite funny at times whereas his dad looks like a bore LOL
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i tell u honestly abhishek's movies are more enjoyable then hrithik roshans..

come on.. u really think he would could have done dostana..

abhishek can play a tough guy or bady like in yuva
so i guess agneepath could be easy for him.. however i do think hrithik overacted in agneepath
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i tell u honestly abhishek's movies are more enjoyable then hrithik roshans..

come on.. u really think he would could have done dostana..

abhishek can play a tough guy or bady like in yuva
so i guess agneepath could be easy for him.. however i do think hrithik overacted in agneepath

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i guess but he is never appreciated much
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What thoughts since he married hes invisible, and a ghulam, biring etc..he used tobe likeable and witty..and his mivies are a bore thiugh dhoom 3 he will get a hit just by being in it ..