Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

V Day dance special-Want a passionate SwaRon dance (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 34

Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 3 Page 34

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Exactly. Special episodes has been always a big BAZINGA for us. So I hope this time we are not in for same treatment. All these special episodes has been as you said incomplete for me without Sharon. I just hope this time the fate is different for us. We would love to have a passionate dance sequence of SwaRon. SO please CV"s make sure that it happens this time.

CVs take us for granted nd v always get trolled! Not xpecting nethng bt v sure deserve one passionate SS dance n V day!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Azor_Ahai_bellaSwan_sscomp32marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "V Day dance special-Want a passionate SwaRon dance (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Azor_Ahai

Azor_Ahai

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Exactly. I remember the last two time how much disappointed we were left after the so called special episodes. I just hope that this time this won't be the case this time. VruShan are exceptional dancer and I hope we get to see their talent this valentine.

_bellaSwan_muskuranasscomp32marauder

creature

Groupbie

creature

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
it's so true when u say swaron fans have always been the unlucky one's whenever it was about couple dance at special episode. but now keeping the past in past n thinking n believing in present, I feel it'll be lovely to have vrushika and shantanu dancing together :) they make a lovely pair n moreover are fantabulous dancers :D wishing to get a swaron dance n expecting the creatives would use this opportunity to let vrushika get in the eyes of the viewers making them all the more fall in love with her through what she is best in. n that is DANCE.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Azor_Ahai_bellaSwan_muskuranasscomp32marauder

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silver.Surfer

Exactly. I remember the last two time how much disappointed we were left after the so called special episodes. I just hope that this time this won't be the case this time. VruShan are exceptional dancer and I hope we get to see their talent this valentine.

Yup...hope their dancing talent is utilized to the fullest.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32marauder

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I completely agree Joyee. We have been disappointed earlier and we don't want an another addition to the list of grievances.
CVs need to address our demands asap.

SwaRon4shreya

Groupbie

SwaRon4shreya

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Special episodes bolke SwaRon promo dikhate hai nd wat v get is group dances! Couple dance is nil wen it comes to SS in spcl episodes! I sure enjoy d group dances bt widout SwaRon it isnt spcl to me! Its high tym CVs listen to us nd give us a SwaRon dance n V day special!

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Us SS fans have worst of experience when its comes to special episodes and i hope this V Day we have one super awesome passionate SwaRon dance..something that will make up for that we lost in the past..

Me not xpecting nethng! Orelse i wil get shattered being 3rd tym unlucky!

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
iss baar tho ek dance bantha he yaar...ab koyi reason nahi and cv's pls if there is any group dance pls include vrushika...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_muskuranasscomp32

Post Reply New Post

Go to top