Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Is Rishi right ?

bindas.rd Groupbie
bindas.rd
bindas.rd

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Zara's turning negative can be justified to some extent .

Now just imagine, right from the entry of lw Rishi has been caring for her n wasn't even interested in whereabouts of zara , If in such case Malik khan enters the plot and starts addressing Zara as "Begum" , then will rishi be able to tolerate that ??? 
If Yes then Zara is wrong , but if No then how cud Zara see rishi running behind lw and calling her shrimati ji ???  

Rudra was right - "swarth n irshya 1 aurat ko apradhi bana deti hain". Same  happened with zara. She immensly loved rishi n hence cudn't tolerate lw getting close to her husband. 

Moreover , Rishi always hurt Zara whenever it came onto lw. He slapped her in hospital , at home also many a times he was rude with zara . Then now after lw "fake" death too Rishi was treating zara as a "non-living" object , jise kuch bhi karo ya kaho , there will be no feeling. 

yes zara is wrong but the blame equally goes 2 Rishi too .
zara wanted lw's killer to be punished , so ur dream came true baby .Ouch Now zara ki halat ho gayi hai - "dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka"Wink . haan jail ki ho sakti haiLOL she has got nobody with her now . Meher bhi chali gayi ab to . Tanhaaa safar...Cry

What Rishi said today was very bad , "main koi aapki saadi ka pallu nahi hun jo hamesha aapki kamar pe bandha rahunga" ... its really very bad rishi .Cry Zara needed such "treatment" for her ill deeds but till then rishi was unware of the truth , so he had no right to talk to his "wife" like that . 

Zara cud have said - "achcha , to main bhi aapka mobile phone nahi hun jo aap jab chahein silent kar dein n main aapki jeb mein padi rahun" LOL .   

Well Hitler didi is back in chandni chowk . So i am expecting Zara is over now . All confusions over Inshi n indu =Dancing .
SF = Shocked 
Zara = Cry

Viewers = Confused 

So i guess everything is over for zara now . So can cvs just start this new track with HD's old charm ? I am badly missing those interesting episodes when we used to wait for next episode. 

Zara is shweta part 2 . both trying to "cling" on to Rishi .

FOR SHWETA -
objective =     
to take out indira's memory from rishi's heart n                             start a new life wid rishi
method used =  non - violence
Result      =        failure 
observation    = It is impossible to separate Inshi

FOR ZARA -
Objective =    to make rishi believe indira is dead , n hence to                             start a new life
method used = Violence
result     =     clean bold , thrown out
observation =  jab maut inshi ko alag nahi kar sakti to insaan kya                             cheez hai

I think , instead of using this "khoonkhar" way , Zara cud have used the easiest n the best way to win hearts of Rishi n indu - THE EMOTIONAL ATYACHAR . Wink

Have u got any suggestions what she cud have done to "save her grahasti" ??? And when now everything is crystal clear in front of Rishi , What he should do with Zara ????

ur POV plz

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

le_rutharohitiwarikmh2ZaraloverZashi_fanmotherhenkaya123manali65--Divya---PD-

Zaralover Newbie
Zaralover
Zaralover

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bindas.rd

Zara cud have said - "achcha , to main bhi aapka mobile phone nahi hun jo aap jab chahein silent kar dein n main aapki jeb mein padi rahun" LOL .   

Best part Clap  Clap
clap karein ya hansein samajh nahi aa raha . Nice imaginationLOL

Edited by Zaralover - 06 February 2013 at 12:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfkaya123nutan7

arohitiwarikmh2 Newbie
arohitiwarikmh2
arohitiwarikmh2

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bindas.rd]

Now just imagine, right from the entry of lw Rishi has been caring for her n wasn't even interested in whereabouts of zara , If in such case Malik khan enters the plot and starts addressing Zara as "Begum" , then will rishi be able to tolerate that ??? 
If Yes then Zara is wrong , but if No then how cud Zara see rishi running behind lw and calling her shrimati ji ???  

[/QUOT E]

completely agree especially on these 2 points . Second one is damn funny . 
zara is left alone now . How rudely meher too talked with zara. she is left alone now
Zashi_fan Newbie
Zashi_fan
Zashi_fan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
no he is not . He may be shown "maseeha" but no he doesn't deserve it . He used Zara. What he did with wasn't acceptable . He married her and forgot her Angry He is with zara but is always lost in memories of shrimati ji . Who will accept this kind of husband ? Ok he always loved indira then why did he say to zara - ab aap chahe jo koi bhi ho us se fark nahi padta , pyar karta hun aapse . He just wanted to get zara. haasil karna chahta tha bus . n jaise hi indira aayi , vo aise zara ko bhul gaya jaise kabhi pehle mila hi nahi ho . I hate this character rishi. I always wanted Zashi but not now.
cvs ruined this beautiful couple . Angry
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
u must have listened the lines . "if u love a person , just let him go and if he /she returns back to u , than only he /she loves u back " rishi never actually loved Zara but ya he was trying to do justice to her . His first and last love has been indira always . regarding zara shayad I would have sympatiize with her if she would have left . But she killed savita . And love is the name of giving not taking . She completely changed as a character . All humanity lost . And for what , for someone's love ? which she will not get now even . Regarding sharing the blame in her crimes . No he wasnt involved at all . He was not planning murders not even malik murder to get zaara . I am looking forward to inshi now . After the deeds of zara , there is no use of talking about her . Once again illa ji proved it was inshi, it is inshi and it is always gonna remain inshi . For a time being I thought about all the things with zashi and dint wished for inshi then but then realized it was always in inshi favour . Rishi may wasnt standing there when zaara needed him but he has always been there for indira . Regarding today dialougue . Zara was acting wierd . He was not letting rishi do anything right from the sharma house . She dint even let rishi see the face of his wife deadbody and under all the circumstances rishi reaction was quiet justified .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwetha-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Zara cud have said - "achcha , to main bhi aapka mobile phone nahi hun jo aap jab chahein silent kar dein n main aapki jeb mein padi rahun" LOL .   

this is the best line ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65nutan7

-Shwetha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Even I would have also supported for Zara if she was keen and cared for Indira. The way she has chosen to get rishi was wrong. Instead She could have helped rishi in making Indira normal and rishi would also stood with zara, if she has done this. Even in Yesterday's episode, I felt that Zashi would make a nice couple. But this CV's have spoiled her role and made her negative.

So Rishi's action is justified here

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bindas.rd

Zara's turning negative can be justified to some extent .

Rudra was right - "swarth n irshya 1 aurat ko apradhi bana deti hain". Same  happened with zara. She immensly loved rishi n hence cudn't tolerate lw getting close to her husband. 

Moreover , Rishi always hurt Zara whenever it came onto lw. He slapped her in hospital , at home also many a times he was rude with zara . Then now after lw "fake" death too Rishi was treating zara as a "non-living" object , jise kuch bhi karo ya kaho , there will be no feeling. 

yes zara is wrong but the blame equally goes 2 Rishi too .
zara wanted lw's killer to be punished , so ur dream came true baby .Ouch Now zara ki halat ho gayi hai - "dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka"Wink . haan jail ki ho sakti haiLOL she has got nobody with her now . Meher bhi chali gayi ab to . Tanhaaa safar...Cry

What Rishi said today was very bad , "main koi aapki saadi ka pallu nahi hun jo hamesha aapki kamar pe bandha rahunga" ... its really very bad rishi .Cry Zara needed such "treatment" for her ill deeds but till then rishi was unware of the truth , so he had no right to talk to his "wife" like that . 

Well Hitler didi is back in chandni chowk . So i am expecting Zara is over now . All confusions over Inshi n indu =Dancing .
SF = Shocked 
Zara = Cry

Viewers = Confused 

So i guess everything is over for zara now . So can cvs just start this new track with HD's old charm ? I am badly missing those interesting episodes when we used to wait for next episode. 

Zara is shweta part 2 . both trying to "cling" on to Rishi .

FOR SHWETA -
objective =     
to take out indira's memory from rishi's heart n                             start a new life wid rishi
method used =  non - violence
Result      =        failure 
observation    = It is impossible to separate Inshi

FOR ZARA -
Objective =    to make rishi believe indira is dead , n hence to                             start a new life
method used = Violence
result     =     clean bold , thrown out
observation =  jab maut inshi ko alag nahi kar sakti to insaan kya                             cheez hai

I think , instead of using this "khoonkhar" way , Zara cud have used the easiest n the best way to win hearts of Rishi n indu - THE EMOTIONAL ATYACHAR . Wink

Have u got any suggestions what she cud have done to "save her grahasti" ??? And when now everything is crystal clear in front of Rishi , What he should do with Zara ????

ur POV plz

Nice post, Completely agree with you.
Zara ko to na jeene diya na marne diya
Vapas  Mumbai chali gayi , aur usnebola bhi ta Rishi se " AApko apna parivar nmilgaya na, mere saath contact karne ki koshish mat karna" 
use Pyaar ka naam lekar  zabardasti shaadi karake Delhi laya.
Jab se LW urf Indira ko dekha usne Zara ko neglect kiya aur ill treatment  
Jab Pyar nibha sakte to Pyaar kyon Kiya,woh bi Zarako Zara hi maan kar Pyar ka waada kiya
Zara nahin rukhna chahiye ta , apna service desh ke liye karke  ye Jhoota pyaar ko Bhoolna Chahiye
I  accept she has done murder and i don't want ot justify But no Murdere is born Murderer, Only situation made them
Any how I don't accept this violence is correct.
Bus bahot hogaya ghar grahasti , Better use door jana hi chahiye
Basically I am Rishi Fan , But  Rishi also one of reason Whether any one accept or not ,Zara got Humilated
Zara's positon was such that 
1.She would have been mental but non violence
or
2.She would have been mental buy violent
Since does not have control on herself and she became no2
It is my POV            whether any one accept or not ,I have the right to tell my PoV
 Once againI agree wit h you except her tosave grahasti which is not requred for her.

Go to top