Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckym2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
your link doesn't suggest anything confused :/ anyway it's best the word kyran or anything related to ehmmbh is not used in this forum.. :) and Welcome to the forum Lion!! :D
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum Lion ๐Ÿ˜Š...But your topic is not related to the RBO forum...

If the link leads to a bashing comment or post, just report it... 
Please don't stir trouble on the RBO forum, because we don't want to be pulled into bashing or fighting ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Since you have never written on the RBO forum, it makes me suspect, you might be a fake ID, trying to instigate fights between us and the other forum...

Forgive me if I am wrong and you are most welcome here, but we have had trouble makers on this forum before and so I am being cautious๐Ÿ˜ณ...Take care and not hard feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š...

@All - Please report any wrong doing and keep this thread away from the first page...

Edited :
@Lion - I think you shared the wrong forum link, but I found the thread you saw and have reported it...I also made a post in the bashing thread on that froum, for the MODs to read ๐Ÿ˜Š...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Welcome to the forum Lion ๐Ÿ˜Š...But your topic is not related to the RBO forum...

If the link leads to a bashing comment or post, just report it... 
Please don't stir trouble on the RBO forum, because we don't want to be pulled into bashing or fighting ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Since you have never written on the RBO forum, it makes me suspect, you might be a fake ID, trying to instigate fights between us and the other forum...

Forgive me if I am wrong and you are most welcome here, but we have had trouble makers on this forum before and so I am being cautious๐Ÿ˜ณ...Take care and not hard feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š...

@All - Please report any wrong doing and keep this thread away from the first page...

Edited :
@Lion - I think you shared the wrong forum link, but I found the thread you saw and have reported it...I also made a post in the bashing thread on that froum, for the MODs to read ๐Ÿ˜Š...

... Edited by BaraniK - 11 years ago
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey welcome to the forum :)
but   what ? mujhe kuch mila nahi
plz plz plz plz plzzz can u give the proper link of that thread plzzz or pm me plzzz plz plz i want to c it 
kp_yasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
welcome rbo froum

pls give the link i cant see it pls post proper lunk
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
welcome liuon
and may pls post the link
we want  to see what is being told by people about our stars...
so if you could help it ll be nice...
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think we should just leave this here
all of u please dont demand any links bcoz woh padhke yasharan fans will comment on that thread and again they will get a chance to bash yasharan 
just forget it 
isse kuch hasil nahi hoga 
bashers ka kya hain let them go to hell
hum hamara mood kyun kharab kare 
so just chill and enjoy other beautiful threads on this forum :))) 

Edited by jaisyjazz - 11 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@All - I am sorry, but I will not be sharing the link to any problematic threads๐Ÿ˜ณ...The topic has been closed by the MODs of that forum...It is enough that wrote about the matter in the MODs sticky thread...I think that is enough to send the right message...

Sometimes talk related to Karan's current show is unavoidable, since we post recent news about him here...But this problem has been resolved now...I don't want us dwelling on the matter anymore and I don't want any negative attention drawn to our forum because of it ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

The subject of the topic, was to compare YashAran interviews with theirs and bringing Yashashri's name into their discussions...As per IF rules, this is not allowed and I reported the thread for these reasons...I did not see any bashing...

Let the matter stand there and please don't bring this topic forward again...
Thanks for understanding ๐Ÿ˜Š...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it totally depends upon the discretion of the writer/author whether he or she will share it or not.
I just made a request.
Whether someone complies or not is his decision...