virman ss too close yet too far...part 1 updated

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys you probably don't remember me'  its khushalee'. I have been inactive in this forum for almost a year now due to board exams and getting adjusted to hostel life'.. so here I am again to continue my previous ss too close yet too far''.and I am one of the craziest fans off virman''love them a lot''

Ps:I lost touch in writing'. So please bear with my mistakes

too close yet too far

😆synopsis:😆

we meet different types of people in life'..

some become our friends, some enemies, with  some we lose contact over the years, we don't like to keep contact with few others'.. some become our best buddies with whom we share everything '' but there is someone specially made only for you with whom you want to share  your whole lifetime with'..you are ready to do anything for that one person''the love of your life,''

many say that love is blind'.. it can happen to anybody'.'''.but only few could grab hold of it''.  There is rarely a second chance in love''what if that rare chance knocks the door of virat singh vadera'' will he grab it or not?...will his love of his life give him the most needed second chance?...OR NOT'''.

Characters

Virat singh vadera: 25 years'.. managing director of vadera group of companies'.everybody's dream boy'' dedicated to work

Manvi chaudry: 24years ''best friends with jeevika'..treats jeevika like her own sister'.an orphan'.works in jeevika's dad company

Viren singhania: 25 years'' best friends with virat'.. a happy go lucky guy'..loves jeevika a lot

Jeevika Sharma:24 years'' helps her mom in interior designing'.in love with viren'..

ps:i if you want pm send me a buddy request or like my post... add kushicool to buddy list for pms

Edited by Khush94 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

part 1:delhi airport:

sittting in the airport, waiting for his flight to mumbai, india, a lots of thoughts were running behind in his mind. the place mumbai, brought back the things he wished he could forget. 

mumbai gave him everythng he asked love, happiness, sorrow, pain and more importantly GUILT yet it took the most important thing from his life, his love leaving guilt behind.

he never thought he would visit the city again.  but destiny had other plans for him. DESTINY, it was his destiny that made him to meet her. made him to fall in love with her. but it was the same destiny that took her away from him.

the mere thought of going back to mumbai brought the unpleasant memories back to him.

it had been 2 years since she left him. he came back to delhi 2 years back at the thought of forgetting her memories. but life has been really very hard for him this 2 years.every second looked like a year to pass. falling in love with her was the best thing happened to him. but he was the who ruined his life by letting her go.

he has been a perfect gentleman for the outside world. he was a very successful buisiness man. every big companies in the world  wanted to join hands with him. every young women in the world wanted to marry him. he was a hero in his professional life. 

but but but when it came to his personal life he was a zero, a TOTAL LOSER.  

he never thought that his one lie could cost him the love of his life.  he got nobody to blame but him. if someone would have asked him 3 years back  did he loose anything in his life. his answer would be a big NO.afterall mr. virat singh vadera gets whatever he wants. but not now. not anymore.  

suddenly the voice of his assistant brought him back from his thoughts.' its time for your flight sir ' 

after all the proceeding virat got into the flight. he couldnt just get rid of her from his mind. he saw a couple fighting over a small issue. a small smile crept on his lips. it brought back the memories of their first meet.

flashback

vadera mansion 

it was 4 years backs. on a busy monday morning, virat was getting ready for the college st. louis.

he was first year mba student. it has been 2 months since college has started. and virat ha become the hearthrob of college from the very first day. people just get attracted towards him especially girls but she was an exception

st.louis

she was running towards the corridor for submitting her fees. she was a miid term entry. she got here through her scholarship. though her parents were first reluctant to send her to mumbai, the bubbly punjabi girl managed to convince them after all she was manvi choudry.

as soon as the bugati entered the college, all girls eyes fell on virat. he was wearing a faded blue jean with black tshirt. this was enough for him to make the girls go on their knees.

he parked his car and went towards his gang .

maya: hi handsome( just giving a peck in his cheek)

virat: hi sweet heart

rohan: virat, new car huh

virat: ya man got as a gift from my father

sanjay: lucky you man

just then virat saw his friend viren entering the college. virat and viren were childhood friends. virat always looks upto him in most difficult situations. nobody in virat's gang likes viren. 

virat: viren man why are you late?

viren: i am late? virat dude you are 30 minutes early.

virat: ya i know. its a record. chalo andhar chalte hai. come on guys lets go.

here manvi was finding very difficult to find the office room as it wa her first day. she did try to ask some people but it was useless.

manvi(to herself): manvi you dont want to get late to class on your first day itself. walk fast

she was walking really fast that she banged into someone.

manvi: i am really sorry. its my first day. i was searching for the office. ididnt see you

virat: ohh chill yaar. i am virat. its k miss...

manvi: its manvi. could you please tell me the way to office room?

virat: sure. go staright and take second left. you will find your office room there

manvi: thank you so much.

and she went off

viren: virat, thats not fair ya. she just asked for office room you led her to boys locker room

virat: oh man. its just for fun ya. come on. its getting late for the class. lets go . lets drop this topic here

after half an hour,

every one was in class and the class has started. manvi arrived 10 minutes late

manvi: sir may i come in.

sir: i have neverr seen you in this class. who are you?

manvi: i just joined in here sir. 

sir: you are late to the class in the first day itself. no you should not come in.stand outside.

manvi: but sir

sir: no buts i said stand outside.

now manvi was in real anger with virat.

mani(to herself): that idiot sent me to boys common room. i wont leave him that easy. he will pay for this.

one hour went and the class finished. manvi then apologised to the sir and gave a cold look to virat

after sometime

virat and his gang were in canteen asusal chatting, suddenly

sanjay: why is this girl coming towards us:

virat: may be she wants to be sent to the boys locker room once again

just then manvi reached virat.

virat: hai miss manvi did you visit the " office room " how was it?

manvi threw a glass of wate on virat's face and said  " like this "  and went off.

virat and his gang was shell shocked by her actions.

virat:( wiping his face)  WTH i am not going to leave her like that. she will get the after effects

sir ,sir could you put your seat belts on . the flight is ready to take off

virat came out from his thoughts. he was not in college. there was no manvi. he was in his flight to MUMBAI

ps: those who want pm add kushicool to buddy list