Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

|| Black Sheep Discussion Thread|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
yes lets see what else will go on for this week..and as we change our suspicion we keep it alive in this thread lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Black Sheep Discussion Thread|| (Page 2)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
lol yeah our susicion will really keep the thread alive LOL

Mohini19

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
because as you know our suspicions will change as time rolls pass lol..

i woner who i will suspect next

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I also guess its Radhe...     agree with you all.

coz he's the only one... who is not shown doing committing any sins...

so I guess... our doubt will come true... at the end he might be shown being shot by Maasa...

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Yeah guys i don't know why, although there aren't any signs or proof that he is th one, i think it is radhe.

I mean but honestly i felt sorry for Bittu in last night epi, how he got burnt, i mean thank god he is safe, but that just shows the one that did turn that gas on has a lot of hatred for doing such a thing

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Yeah guys i don't know why, although there aren't any signs or proof that he is th one, i think it is radhe.

I mean but honestly i felt sorry for Bittu in last night epi, how he got burnt, i mean thank god he is safe, but that just shows the one that did turn that gas on has a lot of hatred for doing such a thing

yeaah... I think such kind of things will make Maasa to take a very big decision... that's by shooting one of her sons...

rozie

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yes we have to wait for the track to unfold to see more of Massa's anger towards everything

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

Originally posted by Rozey17

yeaah... I think such kind of things will make Maasa to take a very big decision... that's by shooting one of her sons...

yeah maybe in upcoming epis, the person that turned the gas on will do even more serious crimes that may possibly harm the family members. and these actions if the person will make Massa have to shoot them

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.