Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 141

Page 1
Page   of 141
Page 2 Page 141

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-LeadNitrateFullyFaltoo.oblivious.BullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BW CC #114" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaataar-maatha

There is a Bengali TV show where a girl (lets call her J)gets separated from her mother,very young. She is kidnapped by a mafia and forced to beg.Later,J gets to know that she has been separated from her mom and so she goes on finding ways to come close to her real mother and proving that she is the long lost daughter but fails everytime due to the antogonists of the show who doesn't want the real daughter to unite with her real mother. There is a leap, J grows up, her face changes and she keeps on with her struggle after which finally after 1000 episodes of the show, the family realizes to do a DNA test with J and her mom to see whether J is really the daughter of the house.DNA test confirms that J indeed is the real daughter of the house, but her mom doesn't agree with the results.The mother suddenly wants to go to Benaras to ask God to show her the true path and surprise surprise...she meets a girl who looks exactly the same as how J looked before the leap. And now there is a fight between this girl who played J before the leap and the girl who plays J after the leap as both claim they are the real J.

LOL
that girl is named jhilik,no?? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purple_shadozbambogli

purple_shadoz

Goldie

purple_shadoz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
On the happy occasion of the inauguration of a new CC I give my aasirwaad to J to prove herself as the real J! Approve LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Yep. Hence 'J'. LOL
dont remind me argh evrytime i visited my grandma, she was so obsessed with it ,we wont get to watch anythin else if the show was goin on and she would evn tell us the story ..but as u cn guess, i never paid attention Embarrassedi never knew the story so thanks for the summary !! LOLit used to be aired in star jalsa if i m not wrong and there was another one which i'll be forced to watch when i went to see an aunt .somethin abt a lady with another short haird vamp conspiratinLOL never figured out wat it was abt Confused

purple_shadozbambogli

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

On the happy occasion of the inauguration of a new CC I give my aasirwaad to J to prove herself as the real J! Approve LOL
thats not gonna happen till the producers want to finish the show of LOL but hope she succeeds though Cry

purple_shadozbambogli

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

purple_shadoz

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@ mogs ROFL but they had the strength test !! thats not possible with the girls ,is it? Confused

& u know bangla too Shocked

purple_shadozbambogli

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

purple_shadoz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.