Sanskaar cast members have become my family: Sonali

By Ano Patel, TNN | Feb 7, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
More
A
A
Sanskaar cast members have become my family: Sonali
Sonali Sachdev
She has done movies and TV shows, but Sonali Sachdev is popularly known for her role in the play 'Vagina Monologues'. She is back on the small screen to play a doting mother in the show 'Sanskaar: Dharohar Apnon Ki'. 

On a recent visit to the city, Sonali got chatty with TOI. About her new show, she said, "I love acting so I took this up without any expectations. To work with creative minds likePrashant (Bhatt) and Swapna(WaghmareJoshi) is great. The story of the show is different and the cast members have now become one big family."

Talking about shooting in Gujarat, Sonali says, "It was a fantastic experience to shoot here. The locations chosen were breathtakingly beautiful. We had to wake up very early to reach the location and get ready, but when we reached there, it was worth it. Especially at the Sun Temple,Modhera, when the clear sky broke into sunlight with birds flying in the vast nothingness it was a picturesque sight. We also shot in some beautiful havelis in Gondal."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetyLoveJSjaisyjazzsita11nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Sanskar cast is like family-Sonali" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
thanks 

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

PreetyLoveJS

Goldie

PreetyLoveJS

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile
love her in the show...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.