The Serial

karan and kritika video and blackmail???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
once the serial started...the first scene made me restless and i am still...ye qts dimag mein beth gaya hai...ek saal pehle aisa kia hua jis ki video banai gayi and saumya ko blackmail karne k liye use ho rahi hai...oh my god..vikas gupta and the serial...several questions and answers to none...any guesses whats the video about???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan and kritika video and blackmail???" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
may b something related to karan kritika's flashback scene ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_sshibz

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

once the serial started...the first scene made me restless and i am still...ye qts dimag mein beth gaya hai...ek saal pehle aisa kia hua jis ki video banai gayi and saumya ko blackmail karne k liye use ho rahi hai...oh my god..vikas gupta and the serial...several questions and answers to none...any guesses whats the video about???

how do u know that the video he is blackmailing soumya about ha kittu in it too?

well if thats the fact, then i think its the video where kundra is holding the camrea and he asks kittu if she is dating anyone else... then he gets very angry and breaks some furniture...
i think that is probably the video that we have already seen Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

M00NA

IF-Dazzler

M00NA

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i just hope video dekha de hum ko b LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_sishakumarshibz

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M00NA

i just hope video dekha de hum ko b LOL
hahah me too!!! i just hope that its not a scene that we have seen already
i have a feeling that its the scene where karan and kittu start fighting at the party at karan's house 

arjuhi_s

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
No idea. Someone tell me. Tongue

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

Originally posted by sehar123

how do u know that the video he is blackmailing soumya about ha kittu in it too?

well if thats the fact, then i think its the video where kundra is holding the camrea and he asks kittu if she is dating anyone else... then he gets very angry and breaks some furniture...
i think that is probably the video that we have already seenTongue

Kacha k frnd ne hi kaha tha starting me k the video has karan n kittu in it and he made that video at last year's party...and i too hope video me kuch kaam ka ho na k wo jo hum dekh chuke hain ya hume pata hai

shibz

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Remember guys in the beginning of the first ep karan said he cant forget one night in which everythng changed n then there was a scene in which karan broke a bottle on someone's head... I think the video has something referring to that part cuz abhi tk aisa kuch aya nahi tu i think now they r heading towards that night

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.