The Serial
The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

karan and kritika video and blackmail???

arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
once the serial started...the first scene made me restless and i am still...ye qts dimag mein beth gaya hai...ek saal pehle aisa kia hua jis ki video banai gayi and saumya ko blackmail karne k liye use ho rahi hai...oh my god..vikas gupta and the serial...several questions and answers to none...any guesses whats the video about???

payal_4 IF-Sizzlerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
may b something related to karan kritika's flashback scene ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_sshibz

ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

once the serial started...the first scene made me restless and i am still...ye qts dimag mein beth gaya hai...ek saal pehle aisa kia hua jis ki video banai gayi and saumya ko blackmail karne k liye use ho rahi hai...oh my god..vikas gupta and the serial...several questions and answers to none...any guesses whats the video about???

how do u know that the video he is blackmailing soumya about ha kittu in it too?

well if thats the fact, then i think its the video where kundra is holding the camrea and he asks kittu if she is dating anyone else... then he gets very angry and breaks some furniture...
i think that is probably the video that we have already seen Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

M00NA IF-Dazzler
M00NA
M00NA

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i just hope video dekha de hum ko b LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_sishakumarshibz

ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M00NA

i just hope video dekha de hum ko b LOL
hahah me too!!! i just hope that its not a scene that we have seen already
i have a feeling that its the scene where karan and kittu start fighting at the party at karan's house 

arjuhi_s

CT_Shreya Viewbie
CT_Shreya
CT_Shreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
No idea. Someone tell me. Tongue
arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

Originally posted by sehar123

how do u know that the video he is blackmailing soumya about ha kittu in it too?

well if thats the fact, then i think its the video where kundra is holding the camrea and he asks kittu if she is dating anyone else... then he gets very angry and breaks some furniture...
i think that is probably the video that we have already seenTongue

Kacha k frnd ne hi kaha tha starting me k the video has karan n kittu in it and he made that video at last year's party...and i too hope video me kuch kaam ka ho na k wo jo hum dekh chuke hain ya hume pata hai

shibz

arjuhi_s IF-Dazzler
arjuhi_s
arjuhi_s

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Remember guys in the beginning of the first ep karan said he cant forget one night in which everythng changed n then there was a scene in which karan broke a bottle on someone's head... I think the video has something referring to that part cuz abhi tk aisa kuch aya nahi tu i think now they r heading towards that night

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index