Page 1
Page   of 124
Page 2 Page 124

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

TB Article to comment on

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/13901-i-dont-dislike-anything-about-nanhi-jayashree-v.htm

Everyone kindly comment three times at least,

to increase the forum's CM ranking

Edited by Fari- - 06 February 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-swavai2asha_amsakhisangniknrajiankur281meghan27shivangi838LeesanSenpooNeelimaSJadoremevirgosizzysehrish-Ursh--RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 7/2" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Mohan to Navi- you could be very talanted, brilliant may be par apne talent ko Woh shaadi coverage type ke liye use karo, Woh kaam accha karogi and its a growing business. ROFLYahan se zyada paise kamaogi

Mohan to navi- prajct talaash main tumhare Kaise gimmick artist ki koi jagah nahi hai
LOL

Moahan to Iccha---Ek Waada Kiya Tha Use Jis Din Wo Waada Pura Ho Jaayega Na Chehra bhi Dikha dugaThumbs Up

Blushing

Embarrassed

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 08 February 2013 at 8:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-knrajiankur281sakhisangnishivangi838-Fari-NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Nanhi in Awaz India office. A girl comes and says she is the reporter for Talash India. Nanhi runs to check the list of reporters in Talash India.  Nanhi corners Anu and apologizes for her behavior. She says she has to be in Talash India team. Anu asks her to talk to Mohan as he is responsible for the entire operation.

Dadaji in police station  with his goons. The police all but apologize to Dadaji for arresting Beera. Beera comes out and praises himself for breaking things in Satyen's house. Dadaji slaps him. Dadaji says do you understand the importance of the "tilak"  on my forehead? He says you will spoil my name even more. Dadaji asks Beera not to call him Dada anymore. Beera blames Nanhi for all this.

Nanhi thinks that to find Addu if I have to fall on MB's feet I will do that. Mohan comes into the office lost in FB of meeting Iccha. Nanhi stops him and apologizes. Mohan says no point as you have no chance. Nanhi asks why? Mohan say you are irresponsible. Nanhi is left fuming.

Mohan addressing the team of Project Talash. Mohan asks Sharmilee to get a list of all the families who want to join them. Nanhi outside him room eavesdropping. Mohan notices her. Nanhi puts chewing gum on a dictaphone and sticks it outside the door of Mohan's room. Mohan comes outside but doesn't find Nanhi. He notices the dictaphone and the chewing gum. He has FB of using the chewing gum to stick Nanhi's wand. Mohan asks who is the idiot who thinks they are smart. Nanhi wonders what she will do now.

Satyen ji, Aarti and her mom shopping. Aarti asks Satyenji for laptop. Aarti wonders why Tanu didn't think of her. Tanu is shown hiding behind a shop having FB of breaking Aarti's laptop. He goes to Aarti's house dressed as a courier guy and gives her a laptop. Aarti asks who is it from? Aarti takes Vibhore, Faizal name. Tanu gets frustrated and says it is from Tanu. Tanu asks her to write her name and number on his chest. Aarti is happy and does as he says. Tanu shows his face to Aarti. Aarti is happy and says that Faizal and Vibhore are her Rakhi brothers.

Nanhi barges into Mohan's room with determination. Nanhi tells Mohan that she wants to talk to him. Mohan asks her if she has no work? Mohan looks at the dictaphone and says it is yours? Nanhi says no. Nanhi says how can you judge me on the basis of the step father sting operation. Mohan says I asked you come to follow up a lead but you did not arrive on time. Nanhi says no one can do this work better me. Mohan says you have a few misconceptions about yourself. He says you will be good at shooting wedding videos. Nanhi says she didn't join journalism for money. Mohan says there is no place for gimmicks in journalism. He says sticking a dictaphone to a wall is not journalism.

Megha calls Iccha and Veer picks up the phone. Veer asks Megha if she is going to come to the sangeet. He requests her to come for sure. Megha says she is leaving to the airport. Veer says he will message the name and number of the driver to you. Veer tells Iccha that Megha is coming. Iccha says I am sure Mohan will come, he has to come.

Nanhi asks Anu for a story. Anu tells her to cover a politician Dadaji. Anu gives Nanhi a brief background of Dadaji. She tells Nanhi that he does a lot of illegal things but there is no proof against him. She says Dadaji is going to stand for MLA elections and if there is some sting operation done on him that would be the mark of a good journalist. Nanhi says all the organisations are NGO's. Anu says that is the challenge. Nanhi's sees Beera's picture and tells Anu that this sting operation will be done by her only. Anu leaves. Nanhi picks up Beera's picture and has FB of her interactions with Beera. Nanhi thanks her stars that Beera didn't see her face. She says no this Beera will take me to his Dadaji.

Mohan and Megha packing. They both are shown leaving their respective housesSleepy

Shava Shava on Dancing Iccha wonders why MM have not arrived? Veer asks her the same and she says I hope they come and all problems are sorted. Megha arrives and Iccha compliments her on her looks. Iccha introduces Megha to Veer. Iccha takes Megha to her mother. Iccha's mother(IM) has FB of Megha helping her 12 years back. She is happy to see Megha and asks her how she is. Iccha asks her mom if she knows who Megha is? IM says se can never forget Megha as she was the one who helped them when everyone was against them. Iccha introduces Meethi to Megha. Megha gives Meethi a gift and says it is small but something very deep. Meethi opens the gift and it is Ganesh idol. IM has FB of giving Ganesh locket/necklace to Megha 12 years back.

Mohan arrives at the sangeet with flowers. Iccha is very happy to see Mohan. Iccha says she was waiting for him. Iccha says I will introduce you to Meethi. Just as Mohan is about to enter he is stumped to see Megha.  Iccha and Veer decide to leave Mohan alone. 

Mohan is rooted to his spot. Mohan has FB of his past with Megha (lyrical version of De Re Na playing in BG) All lights dim and everyone disappears. Mohan cries and walks towards Megha. Megha finally notices Mohan and starts crying.  Mohan lifts his hands towards Megha's face and touches her hair and face. Both cry harder. FB of Mohan leaving shown. Suddenly Iccha keeps her hand on Mohan's shoulder(everything was Mohan's dream). Mohan walks away and Iccha follows him. Mohan is pretty shaken up. Mohan says Arre Yaar what am I doing? Iccha comes out and asks him what happened and why is he crying? Mohan asks her why she did this? Iccha says years back you also did something for me and apologizes to him. Mohan says your intentions were good maybe I became weak. Iccha says a person cannot become weak in love, love gives people strength. Iccha says the Mohan and Megha who fought for me and Veer are separate today. Mohan says time! Iccha says when you came to help me time was with me but today I am with Veer. She says I know you still love Megha and can't live without her then why? Iccha says I know difficult it is to stay away from each other. She requests him to meet Megha just once. She says I am sure Megha will melt at the sight of you. She continues forcing him. Mohan says who will know the importance of promises than you? Iccha says promise? Mohan says I made a promise to her and the day I full fill it I will show her my face. Mohan asks her to pray to god that the promise is fulfilled. Mohan says these yellow flowers are her favorite and these are for you and Veer. He says you and Veer are still the best.  Mohan leaves. Iccha says she will pray to god that he and Megha come together again. Veer comes and asks Iccha what happened? Iccha says what usually happens in love, long separation.

Iccha gives Mohan's gifted flowers to Megha. Embarrassed Megha asks why? Iccha says if you ask your heart then you will know that you need it. Iccha says she is sending someone's message to your heart. Megha and Iccha hug. Megha says I hope you both stay together always. Megha says you both are best. Iccha says when clouds clear and sun shines upon you don't turn your face away. Megha says she didn't understand. Iccha says when the right time comes you will understand. Megha leaves. Veer says it is a weird love story, neither he said anything neither she said anything. Iccha says wait and watch this love story will also have happiness.

Precap: None for NBT

Won't be updating Uttaran bits unless relevant to NBT

Please comment on Telly Buzz articles to increase CM rankingsEmbarrassed

Mohan is stumped to see Megha!

"I don't dislike anything about Nanhi": Jayashree V

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 February 2013 at 10:39am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-JumanaLoveKunalswavai2Pravesh.Pknrajiankur281LeesanMoner_Radiomeghan27shivangi838sonu-monuSenpoo-Ursh-sizzysehrishSilentsouladoremevirgo_Bidzie_Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
WinkI can avoid everything in yesterday's episode bcz of MM dream seqBlushing

Edited by kresham - 08 February 2013 at 5:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

knraji

IF-Dazzler

knraji

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Me here for Neelu's famous LU...Big smile

Thanks Neelu,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281NeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knraji

Me here for Neelu's famous LU...Big smile

Thanks Neelu,

LOL You make my LU's sound like samosa's or pakoda's that people travel from all over the world to eat LOL

Thanks Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sakhisangniMoner_Radio

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
The Chewing Gum connection shown was good...Mohan is nice that he still has allowed her in his office, if i had done the same to my boss uss company toh kya kahi aur bhi mujhe naukri nehi milta...Shocked

Bechara Beera, Itni mehnat ka kya fal mila...ek jhappad...LOL

Yeh Tannu aur Arty ki bachkani B- grade comedy kab tak tolerate karna padega...UnhappyOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Moner_RadioHansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.