Page 8 Page 8

sm123

sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by sm123

It was a dream finally! But dreamt by...TAPASYA!!! Omg, she loves him so much! Smile How she was blushing! Embarrassed
And the precap..loved it! The way he said "its Rathore" Smile

really was it really a dream OuchShocked

disgusting

I missed it Cry I got fed up of today's episode at 10 30 I left watching it and 10 mts later they showed Rathor Mutka milan
but am glad that mukta told him eveything LOL

I know..i somewhat felt so dissatisfied! They should've shown some more emotions..but still, atleast Tapasya had the dream, so now we know that she loves him a lot! Smile

dissatisfied I feel as if colors cheated the viewers 15 mts ka add woh kam tha ki nbt ko repeat kar diya half an hour ke liye disgusting yaar patheticDeadOuchShocked

Monica, I told u na? Don't expect anything? Dead
And I was looking forward to Rasya today...all they showed was that 1 min, which was almost the length of that precap! The only thing im happy abt is the fact that it was Tappu's dream!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW What an Entry (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

It was a dream finally! But dreamt by...TAPASYA!!! Omg, she loves him so much! Smile How she was blushing! Embarrassed

disgusting

I missed it Cry I got fed up of today's episode at 10 30 I left watching it and 10 mts later they showed Rathor Mutka milan

I know..i somewhat felt so dissatisfied! They should've shown some more emotions..but still, atleast Tapasya had the dream, so now we know that she loves him a lot! Smile

dissatisfied I feel as if colors cheated the viewers 15 mts ka add woh kam tha ki nbt ko repeat kar diya half an hour ke liye disgusting yaar patheticDeadOuchShocked

And I was looking forward to Rasya today...all they showed was that 1 min, which was almost the length of that precap! The only thing im happy abt is the fact that it was Tappu's dream!

I missed that Cry

sm123

sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

disgusting

I missed that Cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwtgKIzw9Lk
Link Smile

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

disgusting

I missed that Cry

Link Smile

I was just searchign for this part it must have been uploaded just now

thanks Hug

sm123

sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

disgusting

I missed that Cry

Link Smile

thanks Hug

Enjoy the one min Rasya! Embarrassed And our Tappu's expressions too!

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

disgusting

I missed that Cry

Link Smile

thanks Hug

I

I am Oh Wow EmbarrassedClap

sm123

sm123

sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

disgusting

I missed that Cry

Link Smile

thanks Hug

I

I want longer, prettier scenes! They make a wonderful pair! Embarrassed

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

disgusting

I missed that Cry

Link Smile

thanks Hug

I

I want longer, prettier scenes! They make a wonderful pair! Embarrassed

mere computer ko itna zabardast dhachka laga rathor ko dekh kar ki apne aap hi computer hi band ho gaya Ouch

woh bhi ghabra gaya but

Tapu's expressions were to best really ass if uska dil haath me rakh diya kisine

but ichchha danced so well

line mar rahi thi RPR par WinkLOL

well as sali adhi ghar wali ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top