Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by sm123

Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by geetika22

Wtchng repeat telecst rpr hs nt entrd yet Cry

he will come at the end LOL they always save the best for the finale Wink

Lol true hs entry ws suprb d way kanha introducd hm ws awsum Day Dreaming luv hm Hug

this shows he is much sort after guy in Uttaran team and they put him above all else that is why they have given him such a WOW entry Clap

and why not people are back largely due to him and his fabulous work and chemistry with Rashmi Clap

Chalo der aye durust aye I hope that now he has a meaning ful role from now onwords and is not treated like a show piece Ouch

Rathore's always given a hero's entrance, because he is a hero! He's become the soul of this show, and everytime he comes, the show becomes more exciting!
And now Rashami's also back! So Tapasya rathore combination is going to be awesome!
But like you said, the storyline has to match! I hope they dont make a mockery out of it! Confused
Lets just hope! Smile

yeh history is the witness they have always done that first they attract viewers attention by giving them what they want to see then they snatch everything and every lovely  moment by their illogical and baseless tracks Dead

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same this time also Ouch

kahin wahi situation na ho jaye Sleepy

Khoda pahar nikali chuhiya LOL

No i dont mean Ichchha ROFL

Just a muhavara ROFL

Haha Monica! I love reading ur posts! LOL
But this time, im not going to expect anything coz, everytime I expect,and I get sooo dissapointed when that does not happen! Cry

my sentiments exactly

par yeh dil hai ki manta hi nahi Ouch

WinkLOLLOL

Something tells me that this might be a dream of either Rathore/ Tappu...I dont know why!

no no dream a reality
o/w cheater of viewers would get such a hard kick at their back side dusre planet me ja kar girengeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sm123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW What an Entry (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sm123

sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hahahaha! If its a dream, pls let me when ur going to kick the "cheating viewers"..il join the kicking session gladly! LOL

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
ROFL

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
superb entry...was waiting for his entry last episode til last second. but enjoyed 2day ..it was awesome..rasya rocking..want more Rasya

rasyafan

sm123

sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
It was a dream finally! But dreamt by...TAPASYA!!! Omg, she loves him so much! Smile How she was blushing! Embarrassed
And the precap..loved it! The way he said "its Rathore" Smile

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

It was a dream finally! But dreamt by...TAPASYA!!! Omg, she loves him so much! Smile How she was blushing! Embarrassed

really was it really a dream OuchShocked

disgusting

I missed it Cry I got fed up of today's episode at 10 30 I left watching it and 10 mts later they showed Rathor Mutka milan
but am glad that mukta told him eveything LOL

sm123

sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

disgusting

I missed it Cry I got fed up of today's episode at 10 30 I left watching it and 10 mts later they showed Rathor Mutka milan

I know..i somewhat felt so dissatisfied! They should've shown some more emotions..but still, atleast Tapasya had the dream, so now we know that she loves him a lot! Smile

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

disgusting

I know..i somewhat felt so dissatisfied! They should've shown some more emotions..but still, atleast Tapasya had the dream, so now we know that she loves him a lot! Smile

dissatisfied I feel as if colors cheated the viewers 15 mts ka add woh kam tha ki nbt ko repeat kar diya half an hour ke liye disgusting yaar patheticDeadOuchShocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top