rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetika22

Originally posted by rasyafan

Wtchng repeat telecst rpr hs nt entrd yet Cry

he will come at the end LOL they always save the best for the finale Wink

Lol true hs entry ws suprb d way kanha introducd hm ws awsum Day Dreaming luv hm Hug

this shows he is much sort after guy in Uttaran team and they put him above all else that is why they have given him such a WOW entry Clap

and why not people are back largely due to him and his fabulous work and chemistry with Rashmi Clap

Chalo der aye durust aye I hope that now he has a meaning ful role from now onwords and is not treated like a show piece Ouch

Edited by rasyafan - 07 February 2013 at 12:59am
sm123 Senior Member
sm123
sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Lol true hs entry ws suprb d way kanha introducd hm ws awsum Day Dreaming luv hm Hug

this shows he is much sort after guy in Uttaran team and they put him above all else that is why they have given him such a WOW entry Clap

and why not people are back largely due to him and his fabulous work and chemistry with Rashmi Clap

Chalo der aye durust aye I hope that now he has a meaning ful role from now onwords and is not treated like a show piece Ouch

Rathore's always given a hero's entrance, because he is a hero! He's become the soul of this show, and everytime he comes, the show becomes more exciting!
And now Rashami's also back! So Tapasya rathore combination is going to be awesome!
But like you said, the storyline has to match! I hope they dont make a mockery out of it! Confused
Lets just hope! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22

akshirocks IF-Sizzlerz
akshirocks
akshirocks

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
GC rockzzz...Day Dreaming
rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
WOW...COOL...RPR
rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sm123

Rathore's always given a hero's entrance, because he is a hero! He's become the soul of this show, and everytime he comes, the show becomes more exciting!
And now Rashami's also back! So Tapasya rathore combination is going to be awesome!
But like you said, the storyline has to match! I hope they dont make a mockery out of it! Confused
Lets just hope! Smile

yeh history is the witness they have always done that first they attract viewers attention by giving them what they want to see then they snatch everything and every lovely  moment by their illogical and baseless tracks Dead

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same this time also Ouch

kahin wahi situation na ho jaye Sleepy

Khoda pahar nikali chuhiya LOL

No i dont mean Ichchha ROFL

Just a muhavara ROFL
sm123 Senior Member
sm123
sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

Lets just hope! Smile

yeh history is the witness they have always done that first they attract viewers attention by giving them what they want to see then they snatch everything and every lovely  moment by their illogical and baseless tracks Dead

Just a muhavara ROFL

Haha Monica! I love reading ur posts! LOL
But this time, im not going to expect anything coz, everytime I expect,and I get sooo dissapointed when that does not happen! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Lets just hope! Smile

Just a muhavara ROFL

But this time, im not going to expect anything coz, everytime I expect,and I get sooo dissapointed when that does not happen! Cry

my sentiments exactly

par yeh dil hai ki manta hi nahi Ouch

WinkLOLLOL
sm123 Senior Member
sm123
sm123

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Lets just hope! Smile

Just a muhavara ROFL

my sentiments exactly

par yeh dil hai ki manta hi nahi Ouch

WinkLOLLOL

Something tells me that this might be a dream of either Rathore/ Tappu...I dont know why!

Go to top