Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Arre itna wait karoge  tho update tho banta hai...

Ange

Soon...just finishing this chapter
Originally posted by: angeesh

Ange

Vous etez la best Ange...
Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angeesh

Ange

Awesome cant wait. in love
angeesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: had2bu

Vous etez la best Ange...

Merci beaucoup, Avi
angeesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambibamby

Awesome cant wait. in love

In love with Maan, of course๐Ÿ˜†
angeesh thumbnail
So, here is part 49
Hoping for some comments and liked please (not getting so many...but more than enough for me to continue writing...I am not greedy๐Ÿ˜†)
Ange

Chapter 49

On his way out, Maan spotted Geet's bag. He looked over his shoulder to make sure she wasn't behind him, and when he was, he opened her bag and took out her mobile. He used her mobile to give his phone a missed call, and then replaced her phone inside the bag. "Now I have your number Geet" he smiled to himself. "Let the games begin"

Geet flopped back onto the bed in disbelief. "What just happened?" she wondered. She opened her hand which was clutching the mangalsutra tightly. She took out the mangalsutra and examined it. "He gave it back to me...he doesn't agree with my decision...and I don't think he ever will...in his mind, we are still married...what should I do Babaji?"

Maan got into his car, pulled out his phone and made a call. He waited a few minutes, after which he heard a hesitant "Hello?"

"Hello Mrs Khurana. Miss me?" he said huskily. Geet's heart flipped on hearing his voice

"Maan...hhhow did you get my number?" she asked curiously.

"I have my ways, Geet, as you will find out very soon" his velvety smooth voice was mesmerising her. Maan could hear her breathing change, and smiled. "I affect you, don't I, Geet? I mean who wouldn't be affected by me...I am so handsome, charming, suave, sophisticated"

"Mmm..." Geet replied from her dreamlike state, then suddenly said "What? No!" when she finally thought of what he just said. "Waise, why did you phone? Did you forget something?" she said composing herself.

"Yes, I did forget something?"

"Oh? Tell me"

"Sweet dreams, sweet Geet. But only sweet dreams about me of course" he said before cutting the call and driving off.

Geet looked at her phone in shock and then at the ceiling. "Babaji raksha karna". She remembered the plates in the kitchen and decided to clear up before Pinky or Uncle arrived back, or there would be questions about whom she had been entertaining this evening.

As Maan drove away, Pinky and Adi were returning back from the cinema.  Adi looked at the departing car and said "Arre, that looks like MK's car".

Pinky who was walking beside him, stopped and turned to him. "Adi, I think you are bit too obsessed with MK...maybe you should have gone on a date with him!" she said hitting him on the arm, before storming into the house and shutting the door in his face. Adi retreated and returned home. There was no point in talking to her now, she was too mad with him. Tomorrow he would win her round with a box of her favourite pastries.

Geet who heard the front door slam, came running out of the kitchen to see a fuming Pinky.

"What did Adi bhai do now?" Geet asked knowing whatever happened between them, would be Adi's fault.

"What did he not do? That is what you should be asking Geet...first he doesn't like to hold my hand in public...then he doesn't like me displaying any affection...and I swear, if MK was a girl, he would run off with MK, he is so obsessed with him" she ranted before sitting down on the sofa.

Geet came and sat beside her and said, "He loves you madly...it's just he doesn't know how to express it"

"Geet, all I know is that you should express how you feel...the other person will never know how you really feel, if you don't say the words or demonstrate with actions...and you need to tell your Adi bhai that, or else..."

"Or else what?"Geet asked somewhat alarmed at Pinky's threat.

"Or else, I might just leave him and run off with MK myself. Then I don't know who he will be more sorry to lose, me or MK", she giggled.

Geet smiled at Pinky and asked, "Have you eaten?" changing the attention from poor Adi bhai.

"Arre Geet, I thought you'd never ask. I only had a hot dog and a large bag of popcorn and coke. I am starving. Is there any food?" Pinky replied

"Yes there is. Some lovely pasta. Come follow me" Geet said, pulling her friend up from the sofa.

Both laughed and gossiped about their first day at Khurana constructions forgetting about the men in their lives for some time, before going to bed.

Annie was going upstairs when she heard Maan enter Khurana Mansion. She turned to look at him and saw the cuts on his face.

"Bhai, what happened? Are you okay? Were you in a fight?" Annie asked in concern.

"I am fine. See all the cuts have been cleaned and attended to" he said, calming her down. "What is it with women and cuts?" he thought rolling his eyes upwards.

"But Bhai, how did it happen?" she persisted.

"I was protecting your Bhabhi" he said smilingly at her

Annie looked at her brother in amazement. She hadn't seen him smile like this in a very long time, and then remembering what he just said, squealed out "Wait did you just say Bhabhi?"

"Yes, I believe I did" he said matter-of-factly nodding his head.

"Real Bhabhi or figurative Bhabhi?" Annie asked narrowing her eyes at him, suspiciously.

"Your real Bhabhi...my very real wife"

Annie, sat down on the nearest chair and said "I feel I am going to faint", then screamed animatedly "how, when, where, who...I mean...I ...where is she...does Daadi know?"

Maan put a hand over Annie's mouth and said "Sssh, Annie, quieten down. Daadi doesn't know yet, and I don't want to tell her yet. Your bhabhi is a bit stubborn, so I may need your help. Come to my study, and I will tell you about her" he said letting go of her mouth and leading her into the study.

๐Ÿ˜Š My spot!

It was  a super update..๐Ÿ‘

Poor Pinky๐Ÿ˜†  Only had a little bit to eat๐Ÿ˜†

Adi gets blasted no matter what.

I am loving this fun and flirty Maan..

Now that Annie knows too, let the games begin...

Ange, really looking forward to the updates.

Thanks for updating...

Best thing after a full day of headaches on the job๐Ÿค—
Edited by had2bu - 11 years ago
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
See, as i said 2nd place is as if reserved for me...lol...Nice update dear, and clever Maan! The way he got his wifey's number, way to go Maan ๐Ÿ˜‰...Geet better dream of Maan, lol. I think for once Pinky should listen to Adi ๐Ÿ˜› and doubt her best friend and if i was Pinky i wouldn't say "i'd run away with MK" again ๐Ÿ˜†.

Adi and Pinky are choo cute though and i loved how Maan told Anni about his marriage and now two heads are against one. Lets see how Maan wins Geet with the help of his sister ๐Ÿ˜‰.

And "the game is on". And waiting to read the next part soon, u know what i mean ๐Ÿ˜‰...lol...Thank u so much for this part and loved reading my bed time story ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sinthu
.x.
Edited by x.Maaneet4eva.x - 11 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abb maan kya karega...

beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

angeesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: had2bu

๐Ÿ˜Š My spot!

It was  a super update..๐Ÿ‘

Poor Pinky๐Ÿ˜†  Only had a little bit to eat๐Ÿ˜†

Adi gets blasted no matter what.

I am loving this fun and flirty Maan..

Now that Annie knows too, let the games begin...

Ange, really looking forward to the updates.

Thanks for updating...

Best thing after a full day of headaches on the job๐Ÿค—

Glad you liked it dear.
What job do you do, that you work on a Saturday??
Ange