Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066ff">Exactly...I couldn't remember the name, but at least I knew that it wasn't Karanvir Shekhawat. Was this a mistake or something else?</font>

Probably a mistake, but why? Sleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD Father (Page 2)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess13.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0066ff">Exactly...I couldn't remember the name, but at least I knew that it wasn't Karanvir Shekhawat. Was this a mistake or something else?</font>

Probably a mistake, but why? Sleepy

Maybe it was just a blooper. But that's a huge blooper. Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_casment12Princess13.

sment12

sment12

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I feel it's just a filler.
As I remember, his father story started when the baba told him that KD is missing his father, etc.

May be, some epi can be created in the future taking his father in one of the roles. But, till now, i think, we shouldn't predict anything till that epi is being presented.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Well there's something weird...today KD was remembering the past and it had people saying "Shekhawat zindabad".

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

I don't think KD father's name is Karanvir Shekhavat.

On 29th of December episode, the psychiatrist, KD's client said to KD, 'Mr. D. Pathak - is it not your father's name?  that means Pathak is also his father's family name. Shekhawat may have someother relationship with KD's family who may be the prime reason of the distance between KD and his father.

Edited by shim_ca - 09 February 2013 at 1:10pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ Shim_CA: Yeah but then why was Shekhawat phoning KD and why did Varun say that your dad is calling? This is all so confusing.

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

@ Shim_CA: Yeah but then why was Shekhawat phoning KD and why did Varun say that your dad is calling? This is all so confusing.

for me its bit strange that  instead of writing  baba, papa or pitaji to save his father's phone no. why KD is directly writing his father's name. and how barun should know his father's name? KD does not talk about his father. its really confusing. i think, CV did not decide anything yet. thats why loosing link.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Exactly. If Varun and Mrs. Billomoria don't know anything about KD, how do they know his father's name? And why did KD have his father's name saved as Shekhawat? There are too many questions and CVs have to answer them all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top