KD Father - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I feel it's just a filler.
As I remember, his father story started when the baba told him that KD is missing his father, etc.

May be, some epi can be created in the future taking his father in one of the roles. But, till now, i think, we shouldn't predict anything till that epi is being presented.
Well there's something weird...today KD was remembering the past and it had people saying "Shekhawat zindabad".

I don't think KD father's name is Karanvir Shekhavat.

On 29th of December episode, the psychiatrist, KD's client said to KD, 'Mr. D. Pathak - is it not your father's name?  that means Pathak is also his father's family name. Shekhawat may have someother relationship with KD's family who may be the prime reason of the distance between KD and his father.

Edited by shim_ca - 11 years ago
@ Shim_CA: Yeah but then why was Shekhawat phoning KD and why did Varun say that your dad is calling? This is all so confusing.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

@ Shim_CA: Yeah but then why was Shekhawat phoning KD and why did Varun say that your dad is calling? This is all so confusing.

for me its bit strange that  instead of writing  baba, papa or pitaji to save his father's phone no. why KD is directly writing his father's name. and how barun should know his father's name? KD does not talk about his father. its really confusing. i think, CV did not decide anything yet. thats why loosing link.
Exactly. If Varun and Mrs. Billomoria don't know anything about KD, how do they know his father's name? And why did KD have his father's name saved as Shekhawat? There are too many questions and CVs have to answer them all.
so finally we are about to see KD father atlast and its confirmed that Darshan Jharivala is playing a role of KDs' father,...I am excited, hopefully they come up with some strong reasons for KD not meeting his family for so long and living with a fake (KD) name.
Yep finally this is happening. After almost a year and a half of waiting.
the moment of truth is here soon we will snow the mystery behind K.D. Pathak and the mystery between him and his father.
Originally posted by RachondTiwari

the moment of truth is here soon we will snow the mystery behind K.D. Pathak and the mystery between him and his father.

Alas!! ðŸ˜ƒ