Pavitra Rishta

~Sushant's Bollywood Debut~ #6 (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 151

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
"@filmfare: Gallery:Stars of Kai Po Che!, Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh on the sets of a reality show :: http://t.co/cEcEbjlh ::"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarlunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Sushant's Bollywood Debut~ #6 (Page 94)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
"@itstarot: 11 newcomers of 2013..what does tarot say?.. http://t.co/WnR56zXz #sushantsinghrajput #tigershroff #siddhantkapoor #tamannaah & more..!"

"@concisetrade: Will Sushant Singh Rajput be the next big and promising star in bollywood or a flop and a one film wonder??... http://t.co/dq37yOK8"

"@Demoneeka: @GiftingSolution #GiftMe a date with Kai Po Che actor -Sushant Singh Rajput"

"@IndiaTVYuva: #YouthIcon nominees in #TV (Male): #Mohit Raina #Siddharth Shukla #Sushant Singh Rajput #Nandish Sandhu"

"@visshy_it: Would it be awkward to accept that I think Sushant Singh Rajput is an extremely attractive male?"

"@Shivaay05: New D.P.! <3 SUSHANT! :*

"@_PVRCinemas: Get ready for #KaiPoChe #ComingSoonAtPVR near you on February 22nd, 2013. http://t.co/XheT47db"

lunzaishika_sushita

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Amit Sadh: Sushant hogging limelight for KAI PO CHE doesn't deter me

February 15, 2013 06:38:58 PM IST
By Rachana Sheth, Glamsham Editorial
Send to Friend

TV actor Amit Sadh is certainly on cloud 9 to make his big screen debut with keenly anticipated film like KAI PO CHE! which is based on Chetan Bhagat's popular novel 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life', directed by ROCK ON fame Abhishek Kapoor and produced by UTV. The film is easily touted to be one of the greatest films of 2013. Reason? Well, films based on Chetan Bhagat's novels have done well in the past, Abhishek Kapoor's first film ROCK ON clicked with the audience and the premier production house of Bollywood, UTV is having a ball with record number of successes. 

When asked if these factors make Amit elated about KAI PO CHE!, he said, ''There is no sure shot success formula. Everything is about hard work, honesty and passion. Having said that, it feels good that KAI PO CHE boasts of such a great team. Our director, producer, writers everyone were encouraging.''

view AMIT SADH picture gallery
view AMIT SADH picture gallery

When asked if KAI PO CHE! will break records when it is releases, Amit said, ''I really don't understand this. No filmmaker makes film to break records. If we keep thinking all this we can't grow further.'' 

Amit may have done his stint in Sonu Sood-Naseeruddin-Neha Dhupia starrer MAXIMUM, his Bollywood debut as lead actor would be in the form of KAI PO CHE. However, Amit was never keen on turning a film star. In fact, he opines that an actor should not be categorized as Bollywood or TV actor. 

''I never wanted to be a Bollywood actor. There is nothing like Bollywood or TV actor. I don't know why people carry separate perceptions. An actor at the end of the day is an actor,'' says Amit. Nevertheless, Amit is proud of the medium which led him here. ''I am proud of my TV background. It's a great medium. I thank all my TV directors and producers.'' 

CHECK OUT: Female fans surprised Amit Sadh on Valentine's Day

So, ask Amit which is a bigger medium - small or big screen and he promptly replies, ''It is not right to compare. Both the mediums have their own power and wide reach.'' 

But ask Amit, after making transition from TV to Films, if he feels the pressure of sustainability or growing further and he says, ''Pressure kis baat ka we are not in army. I just stay excited and think about doing good work.'' 

KAI PO CHE! also marks Telly actor Sushant Singh Rajput's debut in Bollywood. But the kind of limelight Sushant is hogging, courtesy his numerous cream projects in B-town, no other actor from the film is enjoying it. Prod Amit if he feels that Sushant has generated more buzz than others and he says, ''That doesn't deter me. Basically, it's a producer's call how and whom to promote. So I don't have a say in it. I just want to concentrate on my work and do my best.'' 

CHECK OUT: KAI PO CHE! - Amit Sadh receives appreciation at Berlin International Film Festival

Amit says KAI PO CHE is a memorable, prominent friendship film. Since the film is set in Gujarat, Amit did various workshops to get the body language & dialect right. 

''It is great and humbling to be part of such a beautiful film. KAI PO CHE is a very memorable, prominent friendship film. It is sincerely made with collaborative efforts. We hope it becomes a success,'' says Amit. 

"We did various workshops. Since the film is based in Gujarat we worked on the dialect, body language, etc. The major part of the film was shot in Ahmedabad. It's a story of three Gujarati friends set in the backdrop of early 2000s,'' says Amit. 

Also starring Rajkumar Yadav, KAI PO CHE hits the screens on 22nd February 2013

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsushantfanlunza

sangsushita

Groupbie

sangsushita

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
headlines today interview.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushfan20Jaishankarlunzaishika_sushita

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
thanks sangeeta

sangsushitaJaishankar

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=570638429613024&id=299644486712421&set=o.326245967490306&refid=56&ref=stream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
raghu ram ?@tweetfromRaghu

Hung out with the #KaiPoChe boys today. What a fun bunch! And so passionate about doing something well! Wish them all the best for 22nd Feb.

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushfan20Jaishankarishika_sushitaTazinSushantFanmajoni03

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangsushita

headlines today interview.