Anamika

Anamika's real name is Nayantara...!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

coolnfundu

coolnfundu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Originally posted by -Chinky-

Originally posted by iolahardy

or maybe nayantara was Anand kumars fiancee & anamika had led him away from her in the same way as she is doing with Jeet n Rano??
</div><div>
bcoz it seems nayantara is still in the asylum...as the nurse didnt deny her presence there.

Yeah I got the same doubt too when nurse said that nayantara doesnt meet anybody..
But still I strongly feel that anamika is nayantara only.. And the jeweller also mentioned that nayantara was sort of obsessed with anand's music. And so is anamika now.. The guitar is her most prized property... Till now whatever she is doing with jeet, its for anand only. Like something good will happen with anand if she succeeds in her plan..

I had the same feeling.

But the picture of the ring and the saree of Nayantara was similar to Anamika's ring and saree.

Also, not to forget that man in the house got scared and ran away when rano asked about that lady in the pic whose face wasn't clear.

umm i guess da pic belongs to Anamika but in reality Anand was supposed to get married to nayantara who is NOT anamika, see dis video 

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/881/anamika/video/259425-on-the-sets-of-anamika.htm

it clearly says dat nayantara was not Anamika indeed she was lyk Rano sumone who luvd Anand alot nd was supposed to get married  to him but lost him bcaz of Anamika. And maybe da jeweler didnt knw about Anamika just da way no one in Jeet's life knws about Anamika. Now if anyone cums to any of Jeet's known ppl and asks dem about his fiance dey r obviously gonna say Ranoz name cause no one knws about Anamika. i guess da same happened wid Anand nd nayantara.

You got it Mrs. ARNAV Singh Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsArnavRajput

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anamika's real name is Nayantara...!! (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Anamika...Naintara? i guess not Ermm...lets see kya hota hai.

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
If anamika is naintara ,who is in mental asylum?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.