Anamika's real name is Nayantara...!!

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anand's fiancee name was Nayantara..thats what the jeweller told rano.
So our beloved anamika is actually nayantara.. No wonder her eyes sparkle which justifies her name
😳 😳

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awie<3

i really like that name, Nayantara!
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
or maybe nayantara was Anand kumars fiancee & anamika had led him away from her in the same way as she is doing with Jeet n Rano??

bcoz it seems nayantara is still in the asylum...as the nurse didnt deny her presence there. 
-Chinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

awie<3

i really like that name, Nayantara!

Yup..! 😃
The name is very very cute.. <3
-Chinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

or maybe nayantara was Anand kumars fiancee & anamika had led him away from her in the same way as she is doing with Jeet n Rano??

</div><div>
bcoz it seems nayantara is still in the asylum...as the nurse didnt deny her presence there.

Yeah I got the same doubt too when nurse said that nayantara doesnt meet anybody..
But still I strongly feel that anamika is nayantara only.. And the jeweller also mentioned that nayantara was sort of obsessed with anand's music. And so is anamika now.. The guitar is her most prized property... Till now whatever she is doing with jeet, its for anand only. Like something good will happen with anand if she succeeds in her plan..
pearldesai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chinky-

Yeah I got the same doubt too when nurse said that nayantara doesnt meet anybody..
But still I strongly feel that anamika is nayantara only.. And the jeweller also mentioned that nayantara was sort of obsessed with anand's music. And so is anamika now.. The guitar is her most prized property... Till now whatever she is doing with jeet, its for anand only. Like something good will happen with anand if she succeeds in her plan..

Yeah...but what about 16 marriages - that Anamika had? 😲
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Chinky-

I had the same feeling.

But the picture of the ring and the saree of Nayantara was similar to Anamika's ring and saree.

Also, not to forget that man in the house got scared and ran away when rano asked about that lady in the pic whose face wasn't clear.
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

I had the same feeling.

But the picture of the ring and the saree of Nayantara was similar to Anamika's ring and saree.

Also, not to forget that man in the house got scared and ran away when rano asked about that lady in the pic whose face wasn't clear.

umm i guess da pic belongs to Anamika but in reality Anand was supposed to get married to nayantara who is NOT anamika, see dis video 

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/881/anamika/video/259425-on-the-sets-of-anamika.htm

it clearly says dat nayantara was not Anamika indeed she was lyk Rano sumone who luvd Anand alot nd was supposed to get married  to him but lost him bcaz of Anamika. And maybe da jeweler didnt knw about Anamika just da way no one in Jeet's life knws about Anamika. Now if anyone cums to any of Jeet's known ppl and asks dem about his fiance dey r obviously gonna say Ranoz name cause no one knws about Anamika. i guess da same happened wid Anand nd nayantara.

coolnfundu thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

umm i guess da pic belongs to Anamika but in reality Anand was supposed to get married to nayantara who is NOT anamika, see dis video 

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/881/anamika/video/259425-on-the-sets-of-anamika.htm

it clearly says dat nayantara was not Anamika indeed she was lyk Rano sumone who luvd Anand alot nd was supposed to get married  to him but lost him bcaz of Anamika. And maybe da jeweler didnt knw about Anamika just da way no one in Jeet's life knws about Anamika. Now if anyone cums to any of Jeet's known ppl and asks dem about his fiance dey r obviously gonna say Ranoz name cause no one knws about Anamika. i guess da same happened wid Anand nd nayantara.

You got it Mrs. ARNAV Singh 👏
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Anamika...Naintara? i guess not 🤔...lets see kya hota hai.