Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

Anamika's real name is Nayantara...!!

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Anand's fiancee name was Nayantara..thats what the jeweller told rano.
So our beloved anamika is actually nayantara.. No wonder her eyes sparkle which justifies her name
Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24-Swetha-..PlayfulKiss..VIMAL.M--Yukthi--romaila-Priii-

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
awie<3

i really like that name, Nayantara!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Chinky-

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
or maybe nayantara was Anand kumars fiancee & anamika had led him away from her in the same way as she is doing with Jeet n Rano??

bcoz it seems nayantara is still in the asylum...as the nurse didnt deny her presence there. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemzeezee09AlJaff-Swetha-..PlayfulKiss..rosamale_Nancy_-Chinky-

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

awie<3

i really like that name, Nayantara!

Yup..! Big smile
The name is very very cute.. <3
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iolahardy

or maybe nayantara was Anand kumars fiancee & anamika had led him away from her in the same way as she is doing with Jeet n Rano??
</div><div>
bcoz it seems nayantara is still in the asylum...as the nurse didnt deny her presence there.

Yeah I got the same doubt too when nurse said that nayantara doesnt meet anybody..
But still I strongly feel that anamika is nayantara only.. And the jeweller also mentioned that nayantara was sort of obsessed with anand's music. And so is anamika now.. The guitar is her most prized property... Till now whatever she is doing with jeet, its for anand only. Like something good will happen with anand if she succeeds in her plan..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-rosamaleVIMAL.M

pearldesai Groupbie
pearldesai
pearldesai

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

</div><div>

Yeah I got the same doubt too when nurse said that nayantara doesnt meet anybody..
But still I strongly feel that anamika is nayantara only.. And the jeweller also mentioned that nayantara was sort of obsessed with anand's music. And so is anamika now.. The guitar is her most prized property... Till now whatever she is doing with jeet, its for anand only. Like something good will happen with anand if she succeeds in her plan..

Yeah...but what about 16 marriages - that Anamika had? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

</div><div>

I had the same feeling.

But the picture of the ring and the saree of Nayantara was similar to Anamika's ring and saree.

Also, not to forget that man in the house got scared and ran away when rano asked about that lady in the pic whose face wasn't clear.

-Swetha-VIMAL.Mromaila

MrsArnavRajput IF-Dazzler
MrsArnavRajput
MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

</div><div>

I had the same feeling.

But the picture of the ring and the saree of Nayantara was similar to Anamika's ring and saree.

Also, not to forget that man in the house got scared and ran away when rano asked about that lady in the pic whose face wasn't clear.

umm i guess da pic belongs to Anamika but in reality Anand was supposed to get married to nayantara who is NOT anamika, see dis video 

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/881/anamika/video/259425-on-the-sets-of-anamika.htm

it clearly says dat nayantara was not Anamika indeed she was lyk Rano sumone who luvd Anand alot nd was supposed to get married  to him but lost him bcaz of Anamika. And maybe da jeweler didnt knw about Anamika just da way no one in Jeet's life knws about Anamika. Now if anyone cums to any of Jeet's known ppl and asks dem about his fiance dey r obviously gonna say Ranoz name cause no one knws about Anamika. i guess da same happened wid Anand nd nayantara.

-Swetha-Taniya20elasingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index