Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: epiphany.

I honestly think Vrushika Mehta's been better. I liked her in the episode as well but I won't call this a Sharon episode for me. However, I have to agree Sharon's separation from dance has made her even more passionate about it. I guess that explains why I end up with a bigger chocolate in my closet after a few days of separation. 🤡 Good post there, Marauder. Yes, I relate as well. We've gotta think of ourselves, set our things straight. No other way can we help anybody else, with, squat!

Well for me too it was more about dance but Sharon's POV and that's enough for me now. And I bet this theory of being more passionate will apply to you only when its about chocolate not when its about math 😆. And Sharon was so damn right there when she said sometime stop thinking about other and think about yourself. Because being unsatisfied and unhappy we can't think of doing somethign worth while for others. This kind of straight forward approach towards life make me relate to Sharon and this time too I can't help but agree with her.
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Marauder- As they say, chocolates and diamonds are a girl's best friends and the same applies to Kankshita. 😆

@Epiphany- Maths is easy dude. I told you earlier. Just revise your NCERT stuff and solve few sample papers. You'll surely score above 90.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikita_arsha

@Marauder- As they say, chocolates and diamonds are a girl's best friends and the same applies to Kankshita. 😆

@Epiphany- Maths is easy dude. I told you earlier. Just revise your NCERT stuff and solve few sample papers. You'll surely score above 90.

Diamonds are not my best friends. I am not a pink baby doll. 🐷 
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: epiphany.

Diamonds are not my best friends. I am not a pink baby doll. 🐷

Yep, that's why I befriended you Kanks. Diamonds count me out too. Who said, you are a pink baby doll? Don't assume things, mate.