POWER and WEAKNESS of 'Yes'

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whatever the outcome of the climax (which I still feel, it is not over), one things is for sure - never get pressurised by doing things which goes against your nature because it becomes very difficult to convince  unknown people to believe for what you stand for.

A LESSON :

Parents teach right things and the difference of black and white right from young age but the very same teachings goes against them when the children grows up and implement the same when parents feel insecured. Insecurity is the worst thing that can happen to anyone and you expect your growups to behave the way they want it to be. Sr. Schindya made a mistake by moulding the way he wanted his sons to be - 'Yes man'. Today he feels he needs a real man to be besides him to take care of unexpected situations and so he has hired a MAN - Prakash. If he had allowed his sons to grow up by asking rather than dictating - the situations would not be as Pankaj and Prateek are. So it always better to ask than to tell. This is what I have learnt from PV.

Again the same applies to other side of parent too - by being 'yes man' to his own kids. The situation can get worst that they go to any length to please their grownup children even if it is going against the nature. Dubey being the black and Shobha being the white - prashant took the advantage when the thoughts of parents was of see-saw - if one says 'yes' , the other says 'No'. So ultimately prashant conveniently had an option to chose to satisfy his greed. Again a lesson to all.

Coming to the present situation - you can only say - what a mess one makes when greed of  'ego', 'revenge' 'power'  takes over.

Good evening!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very interesting ðŸ˜‰

yeah, tonight has more surprise in store..the usual unusual suspect..
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good one chit..but the driver is not prakash he is aaksh..correction pls😉
sheema_rajoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good write up..
i'm waiting to know the reason behind his actions.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamunah79

good one chit..but the driver is not prakash he is aaksh..correction pls😉

Thanks Yamuna. My already corrupted brain is not working.
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was interesting to read!!