Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Can't see suvreen crying..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
CryY suvreen is all d tym hurt..shez sch a gr8 human being yaar n she too deserves to b happy lyk othrs..bt y again???..saw d precap..she ws full into tears...y d hell yuvraj jst cnt go n say abt his feelings..y so planning, drama n confusion??...ufffAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16SupertrouperMeherSehgalGirl54-Naz.Karam-luvushivin123rose1234sujairohit.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't see suvreen crying.." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl54

Girl54

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I KNOW, Right? 
This dragging is getting a bit too much now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

23rose1234shivinrocks

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
ya d same dragging..:(..n @ d end wt vll happn d cv's knws...nw to i feel ki rc ko hi ja k propose kr dena chahiye suvi ko..hez better dn yuvii..huh..Angry

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Don't u get it ? Dats Wat d cvs r out to do... I don't condone Yuvi's behaviour but Cvs want us to hate yuvi and create a better image for rc since his ntry was not taken well by d majority. And Wat better way to do den yuvi hurting suvi and making her cry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivinrocks

-Naz.Karam-

Coolbie

-Naz.Karam-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
You are right dear!!
I really want the old Yuvraj back!!Disapprove

shivinrocks

Goldie

shivinrocks

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
totally confusion hai..hpe si ds tym d cv's dnt hurt us..i thnk ds is d ryt tym 2 get yuvreen bk on action 2gthr..hey guys saw smriti's tweet...she mentioned::guys mst wch sg for lots f drama n love..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.