Anamika

.::Supernatural Member of the Week #1::. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

-Obsession-

IF-Rockerz

-Obsession-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats Romaila Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Supernatural Member of the Week #1::. (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

she Loves vampires & supernatural ppls.ROFL yup vampires are my fav tv creatures but i never tried following them wid baloon in ma hands WinkLOL
she is spammer in Anamika forumROFL spamming on IF is my Hobby...ROFL

That last clue probably gave it awayErmmROFL And if you still don't know then I guess I could tell youLOL It's none other then

romaila

Congrats for winning this title Big smile

And yes, here is something for youLOL now you said what...???OuchLOL tum hi dekh lo...LOL Thanks for the levely siggie...will put in my dhabba soon Tongue

Credit for siggy: -Ridzzi-

Here are a few questions to get you started or i shall say, the warming up session LOL:

Name: Romaila

Age: Never ever ask three questions from a person 1) a student's percentage 2) a man's sallary 3) a grl's age ROFL...chalo aaj ka lecture note kro and next time dont forget editing this option from your list WinkLOL

Birthday: 16th March...aane wali hai gift ready rakhna Tongue

Profession: M commerce student...waiting for final result, hope i succeed LOL

Hobbies: often changes Embarrassed

How you got started with I-F: Was googling for Rajeev's pic and there i found the link to IF Embarrassed

Your favourite section on I-F PKYEK forum..i love it fo its pagalpanti and funny atmoshere...mad hoon na pagalon ka funter hi acha lagega EmbarrassedLOL

Why you visit the Anamika forum: For my freinds and bajofying every reel character but unfortunately except Rano koi aur character mein scope hi nai milraha which has made me phamous as Anti Rano fan ROFL

How you landed on the Anamika forum: Through my com and was given a special support by keyboard, mouse, net connection  and sometimes my lappy ROFL

Why do you like Anamika: coz she is not a humanTongue...Rano chudail hoti to i surely would have been following her too ROFL

Daily Soaps or Movies: Dont watch movies...watches Anamika only.

Best Friend(s) on I-F: Disha Gupta aka Deshu, Anurag and Saranya

How does it feel to be SOTW: normal...ROFL bola tha m mad WinkLOL

Favorite Actor: Sidharth Shukla

Favorite Actress: actress? yeh kya cheez hai? sorry kabhi actress ko note nahin kya LOL

Pick only One Favorite Character from Anamika and give reasons why : Anamika...same above reason she is not a human and i like supernatural creatures Tongue

Favourite Shows: PKYEK and now its Anamika

So everyone, do feel free to grill her and i shall join in too ROFL sab ko chodo tell me when ur going to bless us wid the opportunity of grilling u...Evil Smile

*Naresh runs away  LOL* kab tak bhage ga...ek na ek din laut k wapis ana hai LOL

-| I F  D e v . T e a m | -

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24..Bournville..meerubzara-Naresh-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Obsession-

Congrats Romaila Clap
Thanks...wish me all the best LOL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

Oh.. The credit for write up goes to visha & introduction credit goes to me.

reserve...ROFL
and answering question sheet to me...EmbarrassedLOLROFL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Super! Cool
whats so super cool? LOL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

Congrats Romaila !!
Will be back with my questions... Cool
Thanks...tell me one thing is the "cool" emo the most sasta emo on IF? sabe ek hi emo use kar rahe hain aaj ROFLROFLROFLROFL

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpv24

Gratz romalia Smile
thanks re...LOL

lpv24

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rashu--

romi hhah congo
what are u doing here? uve already enquired more than a normnal sheet ROFLROFLROFL

-Rashu-villian-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.