Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

||Remembering Feb 5th - A Day to Say 'Thank you'||

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Feb 5th.. The most Darkest Day in the History of Kis desh..which brought loneliness in the heart of millions of deshians.. The day's mere mention still brought a lone tear in our eyes..

Feb 5th..the day we got our premeer's last official phug..premeer smile whole heartily for the last time..they looked at each others eyes and conveyed millions of unspoken words..the day lalit smiled for the last time on our screen..preet smiled at his PB, meher and family and prem recognised it..The day kis desh hai meraa dil ended with a happy note..well even today the entire juneja parivaar is alive in our heart and dreams..premeer hugged and smiled in our dreams..its always gives a empty feeling in our heart as in reality they are not with us now..it has been 3 years since our dear desh went off air..

Yesterday , Feb 5th 2013 was the 3rd Anniversary of this black day..

Is it a moment to celebrate?

Absolutely NO..

Is it a day to cry ??

Again a NO..

Instead, This is a day to relive those precious moments and say Thanks to Everyone who made our Desh special to us..

Lets start from the makers of the show. Balaji telefilms and Ekta kapoor . If they didn't came forward with such a beautiful story and amazing characters, we wont be here now.. A big thanks to the entire team of balaji and specially to ekta mam for giving us a Eternal love story and evergreen couple premeer. And also for making the most perfect decision , choosing Harshad and Additi for playing premeer.

Harshad Chopra and Additi Gupta..together known as Harshiti..we cant find enough words to thank them properly for giving the most Beautiful gift to fans.. Portraying Prem and Heer  with such a perfection that even after 3 years people still remember and cherish them as premeer.. It was the Sizzling chemistry Harshiti shared which attracted people to kis desh . Even today people join to their fanclub after watching their videos from net. Both HC and AG started their journey as prem and heer silently on 2008 march 3rd .But it dint took days  for viewers to fall for these cuties. Harshad and Additi literally burned TV screens with their innocent, cute and adorable eyelocks , handlocks and smile with immense passion underlying. Harshiti made fans to go crazy not only with their Hot chemistry , they proved their outstanding talent on acting individually too.. Mandap Scene of june 18 and Heer's breaking down on October 21st are some of those outstanding performances. Even a simple thanks cant serve what we want..still can't help to say thanks to these wonderful Pair..Harshiti..i will thank them together as Harshiti is like premeer , Incomplete without each other..

Now a BIG thanks to the Entire cast and crew of kis desh who actually made kis desh as Deshians DESh.. A big thanks to all of you from the bottom of our heart..May god bless you all with a lots of success and happiness in the world..

Now its the time to thank important people here.. thank our mods ..khushi di and nadini di..without whom we wont be able to post something here..They are the best mods ever..Even though both of our mods are always shows a strict face when some new rules comes.. they never lost their patience even when we were facing the worst phase. Thank u khushi di..and nandini di..love u both..and khushi di..be back soon as mod.. And also thanks to GM aahaana di for taking care of things when our mods were busy..

Last but not least..A big thank you to all deshians who made our world the most beautiful one..for being with each other in both good and bad times..for going to the end of craziness and besharam when it comes to premeer..Thank you guys..Thank you for being a part of my life..Making it beautiful..love you all...

Edited by priyahmt - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
well, i'm sorry for being late. i was supposed to make this yesterday but becz of some personal issues i couldn't make it on time..
actually i didn't feel anything when it ended! i was like every show ends! but u know u realize "things" in the absence. 

i'm happy that i am a fan of kis desh. it is one of the best things that has happened in my life. though i sometimes feel it would be better if i wouldn't watch it, i can't deny that i feel proud that i'm a deshianz. 

my heartiest thanks to everyone related to kis desh for making it sooo special. ❤️
kis desh rocks!!!!! 👏👏

thank u priya for this beautiful post 🤗
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya now its almost 3 years till our show ended...preet' s last scene was very emotional 😭
Missing kis desh 😭
sana.harshiti thumbnail
KDMHMD is the best i am proud my self that i am truly deshinz 🤗 HARSHITI are the best onscreen jodi on indian television.Noone can beat them.EVEN after its closing about one and year ago,they remain fresh in the mind of common ppl and that important , THEY ARE the BEST and will REMAIN ALWAYS but i miss Harshiti and KDMHMD 😭 hope we see the toghter in one frame again.    
sana.harshiti thumbnail
My hearitest thanx to all KDMHMD and Balaji becoz of them we get our Harshiti n Premeer 🤗
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will always love and miss KDMHMD.  My sincerest thanks to the entire cast and crew...what a show you all conceptualized and delivered...👏

I laughed, I cried, and was moved by this drama like never before...and it was all because of  the hard work of  the enitre KD team.

Of course I will miss and love Preet and Meher the most always.
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
GiyaJuneja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A show which can make people fall for it with a single moment. A perfect shw with perfect story, perfect couple harshiti and perfect supportng cast. Kis desh is The best thng happnd in my life.
I miss everythng f desh and miss the hot and beautiful chemistry f our harshiti. Thanks harshiti for giving life to eternal coupls premeer and also thanks to the entire cast and crew f desh
thanks priya for this beautiful post

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What a positive thought and message thread to create.

Feb 5th is a day most Deshians greet with sadness and thankfulness.

We were sad to see the show end but happy that we got a happy ending and extremely thankful for the entire cast, crew, and production house for entertaining us and creating characters we will never forget.

Even after 3 years, I still think fondly of Kis Desh and I know  I will continue to do so for years to come.
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful banner Priya. Thank you 🤗

I love the show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil for the content, family scenes, fun moments, innocence of Heer  Meher at the beginning with beautiful sisterly bond, cute family scenes between PH and Chahat, Preet and his pranks, Juneja brothers' close bonding and Meher Preet cute fights, Kiran Jiju , Kul di and their kids, Daljeet, Kuljeet funny scenes to name a few. Love all the characters. Enjoyed watching everything except for the last track which i skipped.
Thanks to the entire team of KDMHMD for such a wonderful creation.
 Although  PH / HA may have been the main attraction for many people, it's the entire team that made the show what it was.
So proud to be a fan of this show and will always remember and cherish it.
Love the fans who truly cared about the show and characters as well. 
We became friends because of this show.