Posted: 11 years ago
Iska matlab agar Banga ne pucha hota to vo most probably kuch nahi bolti thi. Vats ne Banga ko vaise hi bata diya hai to kahin baaki buddies Kiya ko na blame kare Banga ko bataane k liye. Hume lagta hai ki Jaitley Janab jarur koi na koi planning kar rahe hai Buddies k prati 😊 parantu kahin Banga is beech koi khalan na daale Vats k saath milkar 😡
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Iska matlab agar Banga ne pucha hota to vo most probably kuch nahi bolti thi. Vats ne Banga ko vaise hi bata diya hai to kahin baaki buddies Kiya ko na blame kare Banga ko bataane k liye. Hume lagta hai ki Jaitley Janab jarur koi na koi planning kar rahe hai Buddies k prati 😊 parantu kahin Banga is beech koi khalan na daale Vats k saath milkar 😡

Hmmm if she confessed to banga then i agree she is confusing!!! Yea i hope jj has dome plan in his sleeve cos now the truth is out ! Plus iam sure kiya is in trouble both at home and school as kd is angry now rv too dint lyk her confession!!!!
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

Hmmm if she confessed to banga then i agree she is confusing!!! Yea i hope jj has dome plan in his sleeve cos now the truth is out ! Plus iam sure kiya is in trouble both at home and school as kd is angry now rv too dint lyk her confession!!!!

Ya at hime that chudhail but I disagree about kd I want him to not notice or take out any angrr on kiya I just want that he pays attention to his studies as jj said
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

I think she is hermaine granger from hp
Ause toh kab kya karna hai ause bhi nahi pata

i don't think kriya is like hermione granger because hermione granger in HP always lie for her friends when they are in trouble.  but kiya not only mentioned kd's name but ranveer and other ppl also.
Originally posted by Diamond_14

i don't think kriya is like hermione granger because hermione granger in HP always lie for her friends when they are in trouble. but kiya not only mentioned kd's name but ranveer and other ppl also.

Oh mama that was a joke dear
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Oh mama that was a joke dear

oops lol😆
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

Imo i dont think she did anything bad. Its just that she trust jj! Remember sterday she suggested jj's name to help them which means she trust him and knows he means no harm! They needed his help so she was just being honest to him and also the trust is mutual as jj said i know u know everything so tell me cos i need to know! She is just being herself-straight forward. We do know she is a bad lair!!!
Plus imo her confession has nothing to do with kd, if it was her so called revenge, she wudnt have taken rv's name...shez just being honest! She dint want to lie thats all to it!!!

ditto!!
it is just that unlike others she actually considers JJ as a part of the buddy team.. So the rule is amongst buddies there r no secrets, she simply upheld that simple rule which they all unknowingly made...

So why keep secrets when in fact they r all in the same side?
cz today RV also told a truth that he, KD & Samar knew about the fake suicide from before...
those were things JJ has to know as a part of their team..

no one is telling tales to an authority.., they r simply being honest at a time here honesty is the best policy...and i doubt any1 would hate Kiya for telling the truth that needs to be told..

come on if asked pointedly which buddy can so easily lie to JJ and not feel guilty?
I just hope dat no one suspects her teln Banga as well wen in fact its Vats who told Banga. I think she was not serious wen she told dat she vl tell Banga if asked but I don't want any1 to point @ her.