Who's at fault... All is well NOW (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Riyya.. I lay the blame on the circumstances ..sometimes  nothing u do goes right.. maybe it was not the time for it to click.. Because frankly there are nth number of shows which have been dragging with absurd plotlines than silence to rake in fairly good numbers.Embarrassed
I feel bad for the backend and onscreen crew who gave their best efforts to make it work. I think no one will be happy that the show is going off air even Mohit. Each of the actors  be it Mohit, Mrunal, Resham Seth,Manit or anyone  else is far more dignified and gracious than their fanbase to wish ill of the show..
have to agree buddy Hugwish them all the best in future... Embarrassed

10q ...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's at fault... All is well NOW (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
The ones definitely not at fault are the talented cast... what a pity we can't get to see more of them... all the best to them and hope to see them in a new show soon.

Edited by slmu - 06 February 2013 at 9:42pm

sunshine99riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

The ones definitely not at fault are the talented cast... what a pity we can't get to see more of them... all the best to them and hope to see them in a new show soon.
Thumbs Up

sunshine99slmu

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Is this show ending on the 15th of Feb? That is really not long at all! How can they close the show off so quickly?

slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Is this show ending on the 15th of Feb? That is really not long at all! How can they close the show off so quickly?
its ending on 23th i guess with an ME Embarrassed take for example ipk, not long too... anything is possible LOL

sunshine99slmu

soapie

soapie

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
They are shooting till the 15th of February and the last episode will be telecast on 23rd Feb!

I cannot fathom how SLB agreed for the 7:30 Pm time slot!Confused Given how expensively mounted his show is! But then Saathiya also went onto become the number one show across channels on the same time slot some time ago!

I don't think the actors stand much to lose...once you work with a channel like Star Plus, in all likelihood, the channel gives another chance to the actor to work with them again and again! There are umpteen examples of shows which ended abruptly but the actors went on to more shows with SP!

So I am pretty sure that we are going to see atleast Manit and Mrunal in the future! (But I wish they would do a show with Zee...which has an awesome record of continuing their shows and never end it mid-way!)

Koe, I cannot agree with you more. There are so many shows which have an absurd storyline and don't even rake in the required numbers, yet they continue...as I said before, a lot depends on the relationship between the Production House and the Channel. If anyone in the Channel is pissed off with the PH / Creatives, then all is lost for them! The Channel calls the shot and half the creative input in any serial comes from the channel and the other half from the production house! The fact that SP was not giving any creative input was indication enough that they were planning to axe it!

Its only big-shot production houses like Four Lions (IPKKND), Balaji Telefilms or Rajan Shahi who have the authority to do as they please without being bothered by what the channel thinks! The others have to know tow to the channel!

I do feel sorry for the actors...especially Manit! Even though they will get another chance, the point is that they drop other projects to do a big one like Khamoshiyaan and when it ends midway, they lose out on time which they could have utilized otherwise! But I suppose, acting is not a regular, stable kind of proffession and actors are aware of the same!

Edited by soapie - 06 February 2013 at 10:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

They are shooting till the 15th of February and the last episode will be telecast on 23rd Feb!

I cannot fathom how SLB agreed for the 7:30 Pm time slot!Confused Given how expensively mounted his show is! But then Saathiya also went onto become the number one show across channels on the same time slot some time ago!

I don't think the actors stand much to lose...once you work with a channel like Star Plus, in all likelihood, the channel gives another chance to the actor to work with them again and again! There are umpteen examples of shows which ended abruptly but the actors went on to more shows with SP!

So I am pretty sure that we are going to see atleast Manit and Mrunal in the future! (But I wish they would do a show with Zee...which has an awesome record of continuing their shows and never end it mid-way!)

Koe, I cannot agree with you more. There are so many shows which have an absurd storyline and don't even rake in the required numbers, yet they continue...as I said before, a lot depends on the relationship between the Production House and the Channel. If anyone in the Channel is pissed off with the PH / Creatives, then all is lost for them! The Channel calls the shot and half the creative input in any serial comes from the channel and the other half from the production house! The fact that SP was not giving any creative input was indication enough that they were planning to axe it!

Its only big-shot production houses like Four Lions (IPKKND), Balaji Telefilms or Rajan Shahi who have the authority to do as they please without being bothered by what the channel thinks! The others have to know tow to the channel!

I do feel sorry for the actors...especially Manit! Even though they will get another chance, the point is that they drop other projects to do a big one like Khamoshiyaan and when it ends midway, they lose out on time which they could have utilized otherwise! But I suppose, acting is not a regular, stable kind of proffession and actors are aware of the same!
wow thats fast...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
but how they wrap all thing in short
garv gauri love track
sid s disappearance
pratekha s secrets
asavari and appa saheb s show down
how ??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.