Who's at fault... All is well NOW (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubysk

This show has introduced very talented actor like manit... I proud i never waste of time...

I would love to watch this guy again..hope he will soon be seennn on TVLOLLOLvery talented guy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubyskriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who's at fault... All is well NOW (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yes manit is a good actor esp i like his voice and dialouge delivery  is fab.now a days every other actor have looks good  body but very few which have that screen presence that  attract us to glue to screen ...he is really extraordinary out of the ordinary.

mehvish0786riyya6

tej03

tej03

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

Riya, TRP's depend on the show itself...if the show is not promoted and is not engrossing enough, how on earth will it get the ratings?

My guess is that the biggest problem was the creative differences between the PH and the Channel! I don't think TRP is the only reason for it being taken off-air!

Btw, I called up SP today (don't ask me...nothing better to do!LOL)...they did not confirm that the show is going off-air...they said a decision is yet to be taken!Confused The lady on the other end of the phone sounded very surprised that someone was actually asking about Khamoshiyaan!LOL

may i  butt in ?
 i personally feel the shows should not be judged on d trps atleast in first 6 months..it takes time to unfold the story..
the story is beginning to get interesting with GG marriage n past involved. when ppl started liking it, channel is ending the show..

i dnt know about promotional scenes..if dey have focussed on sid-gauri initially n den shifted to GG , den their strategy of suspense didnot yield them.  they should have focussed on the real story n GG  pair right from the beginning instead..

if high cost issues are the problem, then it is unfortunate..

i agree with your views

soapieriyya6

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Still there is a chance of show not going off air

Like yrkkh ..was going off air but as its trp increaced ...so they kept the show alive

May be they shud change the timeslot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

mehvish0786

Groupbie

mehvish0786

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i blame the channel, i mean the show has only started now and they are already ending it. The channel is being unfair as they were numerous dramas that had a lack of trp but they stayed for a while. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

soapie

soapie

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
 I am telling you, TRP is not the only reason! Star Plus is definitely ruthless when it comes to the number games, but it still gives some time for its shows to catch on! I think the main problem was between the creative / Production House and the Channel honchos!

If the channel heads are not happy with someone from the PH, then nothing on heaven or earth can save the show!

I do think that the costing of the show is also an issue...with so many actors, it cannot be a reasonably produced show...I mean, you have got to pay every single actor on the show, even if they are standing like a piece of furniture in the background...you have still got to pay them! Here is where the Producers went completely off the chart...they should have limited their number of actors and kept the production costs low!

I am pretty sure that the TRP's that will come out this week will be better, but even that won't stop the show from going off-air!

On the other hand, with a channel like Star Plus, you never know! They might make a last minute change and decided to let the show stay! See for them, they have to do nothing much...just let the show stay where it is!

But in this case, I think even the Production House has given up and don't want to make the show for SP!

ps: Yes, the customer service centre lady sounded genuinly confounded and surprised that someone was interested enough in Khamoshiyaan to actually call them up and ask why its going off-air!LOLLOL

Edited by soapie - 06 February 2013 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tej03sunshine99riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
10q all for response given... Not to worry All is well EmbarrassedLOL

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Riyya.. I lay the blame on the circumstances ..sometimes  nothing u do goes right.. maybe it was not the time for it to click.. Because frankly there are nth number of shows which have been dragging with absurd plotlines than silence to rake in fairly good numbers.Embarrassed
I feel bad for the backend and onscreen crew who gave their best efforts to make it work. I think no one will be happy that the show is going off air even Mohit. Each of the actors  be it Mohit, Mrunal, Resham Seth,Manit or anyone  else is far more dignified and gracious than their fanbase to wish ill of the show..

soapieriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.