India-Forums

Who's at fault... All is well NOW (Page 2)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

If the PH had focussed only on GG pairing right from the beginning and had promoted that as the primary love story, things would have been different. If they had to take Mohit in the show, they could have taken him in a guest role...that way his fans wouldn't have been disappointed also!

But that is not the only reason for the show's downfall...I think the cost of the show must be very high too, since there are so many actors in it and all of them are established stars. Why take such a huge cast, when you don't have enough scope for everyone?

I think Sai got carried away in her first production...she should have kept it simple and uncomplicated...two main leads and a couple of supporting actors.

Anyway, there is still time till the 15th...hopefully the PH will try and come with some kind of a reasonable closure to the serial! And by the way they are rushing GG's love story, it seems that we will indeed get a SR scene!LOL
I thought its ending on 23 rd right...LOL Closure no problem Bhosle n gaiikwad frens again n sr scene LOL
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

If the PH had focussed only on GG pairing right from the beginning and had promoted that as the primary love story, things would have been different. If they had to take Mohit in the show, they could have taken him in a guest role...that way his fans wouldn't have been disappointed also!

But that is not the only reason for the show's downfall...I think the cost of the show must be very high too, since there are so many actors in it and all of them are established stars. Why take such a huge cast, when you don't have enough scope for everyone?

I think Sai got carried away in her first production...she should have kept it simple and uncomplicated...two main leads and a couple of supporting actors.

Anyway, there is still time till the 15th...hopefully the PH will try and come with some kind of a reasonable closure to the serial! And by the way they are rushing GG's love story, it seems that we will indeed get a SR scene!LOL
as Koel said kiss theory is not applied... Agree too many cast but no scope...

Actually I blame it on trp, if trp would have been stable things would have been different Ouch
soapie Senior Member
soapie
soapie

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Riya, TRP's depend on the show itself...if the show is not promoted and is not engrossing enough, how on earth will it get the ratings?

My guess is that the biggest problem was the creative differences between the PH and the Channel! I don't think TRP is the only reason for it being taken off-air!

Btw, I called up SP today (don't ask me...nothing better to do!LOL)...they did not confirm that the show is going off-air...they said a decision is yet to be taken!Confused The lady on the other end of the phone sounded very surprised that someone was actually asking about Khamoshiyaan!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Riya, TRP's depend on the show itself...if the show is not promoted and is not engrossing enough, how on earth will it get the ratings?

My guess is that the biggest problem was the creative differences between the PH and the Channel! I don't think TRP is the only reason for it being taken off-air!

Btw, I called up SP today (don't ask me...nothing better to do!LOL)...they did not confirm that the show is going off-air...they said a decision is yet to be taken!Confused The lady on the other end of the phone sounded very surprised that someone was actually asking about Khamoshiyaan!LOL
What the u did call oh god LOL I can surely tell u now based on thieir answer, it's going off air...LOL That's their standard answer LOL Creative differences ... Agree Embarrassed Suprise someone asking abt khamosyiaan LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 06 February 2013 at 7:55am

tej03

tintin0602 Coolbie
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I think the management that is ph, director,etc are at fault .
But now there is no use of all this. U know

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

I think the management that is ph, director,etc are at fault .
But now there is no use of all this. U know
now it's rip buddy LOL Dun worry all at fault except viewers LOL
rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
This show has introduced very talented actor like manit... I proud i never waste of time...

Achava11

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index