Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Who's at fault... All is well NOW

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is just a post you may share views but please no bashing 😳

Mohit fans - I dun blame them imagine ur fav star after 2 years in a show.. Of course fans are excited n hoping to see the actor grow... But sad but true Sid only had very less screen space intial stages... Why is that so whether to develop story or what 😕 Even though I liked garv character but I feel Sid has done justice to his character... Even though he's character is a sweet character he manage to live it up... Even though it's diff to do a bad guy role, it's not easy to do a good guy role 2 ... Both has pro n cons 

Viewers - we were misleaded with promo... Opening was high coz the promo was totally diff... Even I'm not from India I caught the promo n I find it interesting... But It was totally diff... Dunno wer the direction... 2nd week was ok, then it went back to square one... Then even Sid n garv was not shown much... Gauri was there but I felt asavri was given more screen space... N then after that appa saheb was not shown for some time... Again asavri n plotting...then prateeksha n gauri fine... No track was built among Sid, gauri n garv...It all started haywire mayb coz trp pressure... Even now they are trying their best with the revamp but b4 the result could be seen, seems like its coming to an end 

Cvs - even though I admit we viewers see things differently but cv is doing the job.. They are human.. They do mistake too... And of course they want the show to succeed... But things did not turn in favour, why I dunno it could be various reason... We viewers sit back n enjoy n it's easy for us to give comments but they are the want working all around... Being in production line is not easy... I could see some improvement over the revamp but as a viewers damage has been done... Still things are not 100 percent perfect ... Trp is not increasing stagnant between 1.1.  To 1.3 ... Mostly 1.1.   ...  What ever it is seem like they tried their best 😳

Mrunal & manit - manit is an talented actor I have to admit... Mrunal l is doing a good job 2 as a new comer ... Like I said earlier Sid manage to do justice to his role n here manit did justice to his role... Manit role is kind of interesting as seems like bad guy but with golden heart...  Marunal is sweet character n kind of dominating...

All other cast : well done... All people behind scene 👍🏼 Latest entry mamiji from ipkknd... She did make her entry... I'm happy to see her...  But asavri character is a bit too much n certain scenes are not needed... Dialogue writer should be  more concern with the dialogue part...   No point of giving any suggestion... I forgot... It's going off air 😆

Neway even though it's gonnna end I'm happy that I came across this show...  😳
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
rightly said. i agree with. u r right mohit is done justice to role. but i feel as sid they could have used another actor. when mohit is back on screen after much hype people expect something. tht doesnt happened here.
as for garv and gauri they spit fire. hate tracks are all tyme favs.
story didnt deveolp as expected. as you pointed out asvari got more.
so i do beleve rhis show needs second chance
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: whitewitch

rightly said. i agree with. u r right mohit is done justice to role. but i feel as sid they could have used another actor. when mohit is back on screen after much hype people expect something. tht doesnt happened here.
so i do beleve rhis show needs second chance

mohit justice toward his role.jitna bhi usko diya gaya.i and we enjoyed every moment.he is the main male lead and this story supposed to be  his and gauri;s ,two nris whoi fall in love after coming India.but creatives changed the scrip and mohit didnt liked it.he gave his notice in december and now he quit it.and i really dont blame other actors but its crative who just wasted these actors time and talent.now i think mohit will be more careful while he will choose his next show and role.
riyya6 thumbnail
[QUOTE=whitewitch]rightly said. i agree with. u r right mohit is done justice to role. but i feel as sid they could have used another actor. when mohit is back on screen after much hype people expect something. tht doesnt happened here.
so i do beleve rhis show needs second chance[/ ] hate tracks are all over... They are many shows with hate track ATM...😳 But mayb we can't get g2 but some other couple...  The sad thing the story did not develop as expected I agree...  Sad but true if all all silence trp was high story won't have not turn this way... 

Mohit has done justice to his role... Mohit fans are not asking him to be with gauri, but what they wanted was him being the main lead to have the screen space and strong character... Actually they could have make it with Sid,garv, gauri n another new female lead for Sid if at all they wanted to go g2 way... So actually it's not the actor or actress here but the production hse n creatives itself 
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

mohit justice toward his role.jitna bhi usko diya gaya.i and we enjoyed every moment.he is the main male lead and this story supposed to be  his and gauri;s ,two nris whoi fall in love after coming India.but creatives changed the scrip and mohit didnt liked it.he gave his notice in december and now he quit it.and i really dont blame other actors but its crative who just wasted these actors time and talent.now i think mohit will be more careful while he will choose his next show and role.

I agree mohit did justice to his role... 👍🏼 It's ok everything is coming to an end now... It's not important who's at fault n wat went wrong but the important thing is everyone did justice to their role. 😳Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
soapie thumbnail
I think the biggest fault of the PH was to take Mohit in the role of Siddharth. That role should have gone to some small time actor and not to an established star, who has a fan following, who have certain expectations. Also, I am sure, the role would have sounded better on paper but would have failed in execution.

Whatever the case, the show was picking up and would have done well...GG pairing was finding acceptance. Sadly, the channel is not giving a second chance to the show!

riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapie

I think the biggest fault of the PH was to take Mohit in the role of Siddharth. That role should have gone to some small time actor and not to an established star, who has a fan following, who have certain expectations. Also, I am sure, the role would have sounded better on paper but would have failed in execution.

Whatever the case, the show was picking up and would have done well...GG pairing was finding acceptance. Sadly, the channel is not giving a second chance to the show!

I agree it sounded better on paper but would have failed in execution cannot blame channel  Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
soapie thumbnail

If the PH had focussed only on GG pairing right from the beginning and had promoted that as the primary love story, things would have been different. If they had to take Mohit in the show, they could have taken him in a guest role...that way his fans wouldn't have been disappointed also!

But that is not the only reason for the show's downfall...I think the cost of the show must be very high too, since there are so many actors in it and all of them are established stars. Why take such a huge cast, when you don't have enough scope for everyone?

I think Sai got carried away in her first production...she should have kept it simple and uncomplicated...two main leads and a couple of supporting actors.

Anyway, there is still time till the 15th...hopefully the PH will try and come with some kind of a reasonable closure to the serial! And by the way they are rushing GG's love story, it seems that we will indeed get a SR scene!😆
riyya6 thumbnail

If the PH had focussed only on GG pairing right from the beginning and had promoted that as the primary love story, things would have been different. If they had to take Mohit in the show, they could have taken him in a guest role...that way his fans wouldn't have been disappointed also!

But that is not the only reason for the show's downfall...I think the cost of the show must be very high too, since there are so many actors in it and all of them are established stars. Why take such a huge cast, when you don't have enough scope for everyone?

I think Sai got carried away in her first production...she should have kept it simple and uncomplicated...two main leads and a couple of supporting actors.

Anyway, there is still time till the 15th...hopefully the PH will try and come with some kind of a reasonable closure to the serial! And by the way they are rushing GG's love story, it seems that we will indeed get a SR scene!😆

I thought its ending on 23 rd right...😆 Closure no problem Bhosle n gaiikwad frens again n sr scene 😆
riyya6 thumbnail

as Koel said kiss theory is not applied... Agree too many cast but no scope...

Actually I blame it on trp, if trp would have been stable things would have been different