Sasural Simar Ka

2 new metromasti article on naina/sid

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Naina's love might apart Roli,Siddhant forever

Roli and Siddhant's married life starts facing problems because of Veeru and Khushi. Their life is oing to face a big storm in the upcoming episode of (SSK) on Colors.It is being shown that Roli broke up her marriage with Siddhant by signing on the divorce papers in order to get back Bhardwaj family.On the other hand, Bhardwaj family who is already upset with Roli began hate her.Veeru reveales to them that Roli loves to him.Apart from this, Naina who is madly in love with Siddhant is ready to confess her love to him.However, Siddhant who is unaware about Naina's love for him suggests her to dress up in a saree and also to confess love to her beloved.it will now be seen that both Siddhant and Naina will share sweet love and close moments together.

Will Siddhant and Naina's relationship finally separate Roli and Siddhant?

Only time can tell.

Siddhant gets close to his secetary Naina

In the last episode of ssk on Colors, Sidhhant was shown living with Naina since he was not able to bear his pain in his house after giving divorce to Roli (Avika Gor).Everyone in the Bardhwaj's family now knows that Veeru and Roli are in an affair.Sidhhant ignorant about Naina's love for him has been suggesting ways to Naina to win heart of her beloved.In the coming episode, Naina will express her love to Siddhant dressed in a red sari with hair open just as Sidhhant like.Will they make love, making it impossible for Roli to loose any hope of getting Siddhant back in her life.

Will Simar's prayer help Roli and keep Siddhant safe for her or she will loose him forever will come in next episodes.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Sasural-Simar-Ka-Nainas-love-might-apart-Roli-Siddhant-forever/24626

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Sasural-Simar-Ka-SSK-Siddhant-gets-close-to-his-secetary-Naina/24627

Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS but this is really bad news... I don't want ROSID to separate forever please ðŸ˜­ 'sharing sweet and loving moments together' 🤢 yuckk!!
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tks For Sharing, But the news really break my heart...it is going to be a long track of seperation.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
 Tfs...  but this is really bad news... I don't want ROSID to separate forever please  
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping that wont happen
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dnt believe a shot from mm specially article from mm they always assume stuffs mm article always post the wrong info before they posted a article before were they said bharadwaaj family gets to knw the truth so I dnt believe them only after seeing the scene with my own eyes would I believe it