Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

   

<@Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein @> - AT Updated (Page 3)

diasingh2 Goldie
diasingh2
diasingh2

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1613

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Originally posted by diasingh2

I liked all bahus today in a different getup...


sadly ...They could not play the title track of this show... because there are 6 bahus at present...
and title track is about 5 bahus.

I like Komila a lot... I don't want her to go... but her presence in the show as Kaushik bahu is against the title...  still confused about her character's future...
 
Same here, i really like Komilla and also Radhe, but i guess their presence is seriously going against the title of the show.
 
Maybe the Cvs have realised how much we like Ramilla, and thats why they will show radhe in the negative side to make their exit from the show more easy.
 


Ya ...I feel sad for this. Instead of making Radhe Maasa's son & shibhu's twin ... they should have made Radhe someone else... maybe an adopted son or Maasa's sister's son.
 Hence...Komila would not be called as Kaushik bahu then ...
but lets see what CVs have in their mind.
Right now they are totally living upto our expectations...
I hope they don't  disappoint us...


Edited by diasingh2 - 09 February 2013 at 2:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

diasingh2 Goldie
diasingh2
diasingh2

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1613

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
anways all daughter-in-laws were looking very pretty in today's episode...

I have updated a pic of them from today's episode...in the front page of this AT... have a look.


Edited by diasingh2 - 08 February 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Joined: 11 April 2012
Posts: 4756

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

anways all daughter-in-laws were looking very pretty in today's episode...

I have updated a pic of them from today's episode...in the front page of this AT... have a look.
 
yeah i saw the pic, all the bahus look stunning except gehna was nowhere to be seen Confused, so does that mean she didn't wear similar to the other bahus
 
 
rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Joined: 11 April 2012
Posts: 4756

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

Originally posted by Rozey17

Originally posted by diasingh2

I liked all bahus today in a different getup...


sadly ...They could not play the title track of this show... because there are 6 bahus at present...
and title track is about 5 bahus.

I like Komila a lot... I don't want her to go... but her presence in the show as Kaushik bahu is against the title...  still confused about her character's future...
 
Same here, i really like Komilla and also Radhe, but i guess their presence is seriously going against the title of the show.
 
Maybe the Cvs have realised how much we like Ramilla, and thats why they will show radhe in the negative side to make their exit from the show more easy.
 


Ya ...I feel sad for this. Instead of making Radhe Maasa's son & shibhu's twin ... they should have made Radhe someone else... maybe an adopted son or Maasa's sister's son.
 Hence...Komila would not be called as Kaushik bahu then ...
but lets see what CVs have in their mind.
Right now they are totally living upto our expectations...
I hope they disappoint us...
 
Yeah Dia, i was saying that they should have brought Radhe to play a different relation to massa, that way they wouldn't have complicated things.
 
But still we are getting a really good track and i love that, ur right we have to wait and see whats next cuz so far, they are living up to our expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2

diasingh2 Goldie
diasingh2
diasingh2

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1613

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Originally posted by diasingh2

anways all daughter-in-laws were looking very pretty in today's episode...

I have updated a pic of them from today's episode...in the front page of this AT... have a look.
 
yeah i saw the pic, all the bahus look stunning except gehna was nowhere to be seen Confused, so does that mean she didn't wear similar to the other bahus
 
 


No... Gehna was also differently dressed ...  but she wasn't standing with them...
probably she didn't come to the shooting for yesterday's episode ...
they were using her body double in yesterday's episode...
so that's why she wasn't shown with anyone...
diasingh2 Goldie
diasingh2
diasingh2

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1613

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidgauri

brilliant thread yaaar
 
u remembered all the title montages !!! where did u get them from



I myself edited them...glad you liked them.
diasingh2 Goldie
diasingh2
diasingh2

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1613

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

 
Yeah Dia, i was saying that they should have brought Radhe to play a different relation to massa, that way they wouldn't have complicated things.
 
But still we are getting a really good track and i love that, ur right we have to wait and see whats next cuz so far, they are living up to our expectations



Yeaah... I am enjoying ongoing track...   so I don't want to waste my time in thinking extraordinary for this show...

I just hope they come with something good from this track onwards...

with each going episode...
they are keeping the suspense alive...
plus they are showing us the whole family...
KARLY scenes...
comedy... fun... emotions... what else do we need!

Thanxx a lot CVs... I am really liking this track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Joined: 06 July 2012
Posts: 4533

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Guys said a lot of menaningful things.. agree so much Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
On Location of Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 1   Views: 751

.Tanya. 1 751 29 July 2011 at 12:00pm by rene12
Paanch Bahuein - 27th July Video PROMO *HQ*

Author: Magnificent   Replies: 3   Views: 485

Magnificent 3 485 24 July 2011 at 11:03am by -InnocentSoul-
Paanch bahuein - Video Update - 21st July *HQ*

Author: Magnificent   Replies: 4   Views: 525

Magnificent 4 525 21 July 2011 at 11:42am by Problem_Child
maha episode of panch bahuein next Saturday?

Author: rajh   Replies: 8   Views: 1164

rajh 8 1164 20 July 2011 at 8:40pm by vcoolwater
Paanch bahuein - Video Update - 20th July *HQ*

Author: Magnificent   Replies: 7   Views: 540

Magnificent 7 540 20 July 2011 at 11:49am by rene12

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index