Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

<@Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein @> - AT Updated (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

Originally posted by diasingh2

I liked all bahus today in a different getup...

sadly ...They could not play the title track of this show... because there are 6 bahus at present...
and title track is about 5 bahus.

I like Komila a lot... I don't want her to go... but her presence in the show as Kaushik bahu is against the title...  still confused about her character's future...

Same here, i really like Komilla and also Radhe, but i guess their presence is seriously going against the title of the show.

Maybe the Cvs have realised how much we like Ramilla, and thats why they will show radhe in the negative side to make their exit from the show more easy.

Ya ...I feel sad for this. Instead of making Radhe Maasa's son & shibhu's twin ... they should have made Radhe someone else... maybe an adopted son or Maasa's sister's son.
 Hence...Komila would not be called as Kaushik bahu then ...
but lets see what CVs have in their mind.
Right now they are totally living upto our expectations...
I hope they don't  disappoint us...

Edited by diasingh2 - 09 February 2013 at 2:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<@Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein @> - AT Updated (Page 3)" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
anways all daughter-in-laws were looking very pretty in today's episode...

I have updated a pic of them from today's episode...in the front page of this AT... have a look.

Edited by diasingh2 - 08 February 2013 at 1:49pm

rozie

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

I have updated a pic of them from today's episode...in the front page of this AT... have a look.

yeah i saw the pic, all the bahus look stunning except gehna was nowhere to be seen Confused, so does that mean she didn't wear similar to the other bahus

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

I liked all bahus today in a different getup...

sadly ...They could not play the title track of this show... because there are 6 bahus at present...
and title track is about 5 bahus.

I like Komila a lot... I don't want her to go... but her presence in the show as Kaushik bahu is against the title...  still confused about her character's future...

Same here, i really like Komilla and also Radhe, but i guess their presence is seriously going against the title of the show.

Maybe the Cvs have realised how much we like Ramilla, and thats why they will show radhe in the negative side to make their exit from the show more easy.

Ya ...I feel sad for this. Instead of making Radhe Maasa's son & shibhu's twin ... they should have made Radhe someone else... maybe an adopted son or Maasa's sister's son.
 Hence...Komila would not be called as Kaushik bahu then ...
but lets see what CVs have in their mind.
Right now they are totally living upto our expectations...
I hope they disappoint us...

Yeah Dia, i was saying that they should have brought Radhe to play a different relation to massa, that way they wouldn't have complicated things.

But still we are getting a really good track and i love that, ur right we have to wait and see whats next cuz so far, they are living up to our expectations

diasingh2

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

yeah i saw the pic, all the bahus look stunning except gehna was nowhere to be seen Confused, so does that mean she didn't wear similar to the other bahus

No... Gehna was also differently dressed ...  but she wasn't standing with them...
probably she didn't come to the shooting for yesterday's episode ...
they were using her body double in yesterday's episode...
so that's why she wasn't shown with anyone...

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidgauri

brilliant thread yaaar

u remembered all the title montages !!! where did u get them from

I myself edited them...glad you liked them.

diasingh2

diasingh2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Yeah Dia, i was saying that they should have brought Radhe to play a different relation to massa, that way they wouldn't have complicated things.

But still we are getting a really good track and i love that, ur right we have to wait and see whats next cuz so far, they are living up to our expectations

Yeaah... I am enjoying ongoing track...   so I don't want to waste my time in thinking extraordinary for this show...

I just hope they come with something good from this track onwards...

with each going episode...
they are keeping the suspense alive...
plus they are showing us the whole family...
KARLY scenes...
comedy... fun... emotions... what else do we need!

Thanxx a lot CVs... I am really liking this track...

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Guys said a lot of menaningful things.. agree so much Thumbs Up

diasingh2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top